TACLANE-C175N CHVP Encryptor
High Assurance Security and Interoperability with Non-CCI Handling – COMING SOON!
The new TACLANE-C175N CHVP Encryptor is bridging the need for High Assurance Type 1 certified security and interoperability with COTS Handling and End User Devices.
The TACLANE-C175N has been submitted for Certification!
A new alternative to traditional Type 1 CCI products and layered CSfC solutions, the C175N CHVP encryptor provides HAIPE-compliant security in a single device with less stringent, non-CCI handling. In addition to the security and handling, the small form factor and mission focused features make the C175N ideal for mobile and high risk environments.
Webinar: The Benefits of CHVP - Extending Use for High Assurance Security
October 27, 2021 | 1PM EDT
Not familiar with Cryptographic High Value Products (CHVP) and the mission gaps they can solve? Register to learn more about this High Assurance alternative to Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSFC) solutions.Register Now
See It In Action
TEST YOUR SECURITY SOLUTIONS KNOWLEDGE
It is commonly assumed that high assurance Type 1 and Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) are interchangeable from a capability and requirement satisfaction perspective, but in fact there are many differences that affect their operational security, utility, lifecycle logistics and maintenance costs that you should consider when choosing a security solution.
- Bridges NSA certified security with COTS handling
- Supports asymmetric traffic flows of 200 Mb/s aggregate throughput
- Designed to protect information classified Secret and Below
- HAIPE and commercial IPSEC interoperable
- Small size (1.2”H x 3.5”W x 2.25”D)
- Low power (5 Watts typical)
- Hot swappable/redundant power from USB or Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Render Useless Zeroize (RUZ) feature for unattended operations
- MIL-STD-810G ruggedized / MIL-STD-461F EMI complaint
- Crypto Modernization compliant
- For high risk, hostile environments
- Telework, Unattended, leave behind and non-national security system (NSS) applications
- Supported by GEM One Remote Encryptor Manager
1.2"H x 3.5"W x 2.25"D
4 across, 1U
19” rack mountable
Weight: <8 oz
5 Watts (Typical)
Battery: Coin-cell battery (CR2450N)
MIL-STD 461F compliant USB power supply
|Performance||Supports Asymmetric traffic flow of 200 Mb/s aggregate throughput|
Operating Temp: -40° to +60°C
Storage Temp: -40° to +85°C
Humidity: 95% RH, Non-condensing
Operational Altitude: 1,500 ft below sea level to 50,000 ft above sea level
Storage/transit Altitude: 1,500 ft below sea level to 70,000 ft above sea level
Shock/Vibration: 40g shock, 11ms Transportation Vibration, General Vibration, Category 4
Sand: 40 mph winds
Dust: 20 mph winds
Rain: Drip, Flow Rate 280 liters/meter2/hour
Drop Test: 48” High Drop
EMI/TEMPEST: In accordance with NSTISSAM TEMPEST/1-92 Level 1
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
You are never alone when you partner with General Dynamics to secure your critical information. With the largest deployed base of NSA-certified encryptors worldwide, General Dynamics is committed to support our customers worldwide with a 24/7 technical Help Desk.
Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day / 7 days a week:
Our Infosec support page is designed to make it easy for customers to access the information they need. Please visit www.gdmissionsystems.com/infosecsupport for the following support features:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive newsletters and product update information via E-mail
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires
- Depot Status— Track your encryptor through the depot
- Order Status— Track the status of your orders
- Software Requests — TACLANE encryptors are Field Software Upgradeable locally, via GEM One or the TACLANE Configuration Tool (TCT). To request software upgrades for TACLANE, GEM One software or Computer Based Tutorials (CBTs), use this link.
- Click here to request additional product information
- Click here to request any of our TACLANE whitepapers
- Test your networking knowledge with our online quiz
To see our TACLANE-C175N pricing list, please contact us.
On-Demand Webinars Available
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT SECURITY SOLUTION: Evaluate the differences between high assurance Type 1 and Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) encryption solutions to determine which method is best for securing your classified information.
Which TACLANE Is Right For Your Mission?
Certified to protect information classified Top Secret/SCI and below, the TACLANE portfolio extends from ruggedized, small form factor Inline Network Encryptors (INE) to high performance encryption platforms (200 Mb/s to 20 Gb/s aggregate throughput). Compare our TACLANE network encryptors and see which one is best for your mission.