TACLANE-C175N CHVP Encryptor
High Assurance Security and Interoperability with Non-CCI Handling – NOW AVAILABLE!
The new TACLANE-C175N CHVP Encryptor is bridging the need for High Assurance Type 1 certified security and interoperability with COTS Handling and End User Devices.
The TACLANE-C175N CHVP is Certified!
A new alternative to traditional Type 1 CCI products and layered CSfC solutions, the C175N CHVP encryptor provides HAIPE-compliant security in a single device with less stringent, non-CCI handling. In addition to the security and handling, the small form factor and mission focused features make the C175N ideal for mobile and high risk environments.
To learn more about the differences between Type 1 products and layered CSfC solutions, click here. To learn more about CHVP encryptors, visit the CHVP resource page.
Remote/Telework and Executive Communications
Joint and Coalition Missions
Non-National Security Systems
See It In Action
POWERFUL PERFORMANCE WITH LOW SWAP
The smallest, lightest certified HAIPE encryptor for voice, video and data classified TS/SCI and below with 200 Mb/s aggregate throughput. Learn how this security solution provides end-to-end data protection for high risk and unmanned missions.
WHAT'S YOUR USE CASE?
Extremely compact and mobile, the TACLANE-Nano (KG-175N) and TACLANE-C175N CHVP encryptors provide end-to-end Type 1 encryption in the smallest, lightest and lowest power configuration of any HAIPE device available today. these encryption solutions safeguard your mission in any tactical mobile environment.
- Bridges NSA certified security with COTS handling
- Supports asymmetric traffic flows of 200 Mb/s aggregate throughput
- Designed to protect information classified Secret and Below
- HAIPE and commercial IPSEC interoperable
- Small size (1.2”H x 3.5”W x 2.25”D)
- Low power (5 Watts typical)
- Hot swappable/redundant power from USB or Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Render Useless Zeroize (RUZ) feature for unattended operations
- MIL-STD-810G ruggedized / MIL-STD-461F EMI complaint
- Crypto Modernization compliant
- For high risk, hostile environments
- Telework, Unattended, leave behind and non-national security system (NSS) applications
- Supported by GEM One Remote Encryptor Manager
- NEW! TACLANE Universal Rack Mount Shelf Kit - specifically designed, tested, and validated for use with TACLANE-C175N
1.2"H x 3.5"W x 2.25"D
4 across, 1U
19” rack mountable
Weight: <8 oz
5 Watts (Typical)
Battery: Coin-cell battery (CR2450N)
MIL-STD 461F compliant USB power supply
|Performance||Supports Asymmetric traffic flow of 200 Mb/s aggregate throughput|
Operating Temp: -40° to +60°C
Storage Temp: -40° to +85°C
Humidity: 95% RH, Non-condensing
Operational Altitude: 1,500 ft below sea level to 50,000 ft above sea level
Storage/transit Altitude: 1,500 ft below sea level to 70,000 ft above sea level
Shock/Vibration: 40g shock, 11ms Transportation Vibration, General Vibration, Category 4
Sand: 40 mph winds
Dust: 20 mph winds
Rain: Drip, Flow Rate 280 liters/meter2/hour
Drop Test: 48” High Drop
EMI/TEMPEST: In accordance with NSTISSAM TEMPEST/1-92 Level 1
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
You are never alone when you partner with General Dynamics to secure your critical information. With the largest deployed base of NSA-certified encryptors worldwide, General Dynamics is committed to support our customers worldwide with a 24/7 technical Help Desk.
Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day / 7 days a week:
Our Infosec support page is designed to make it easy for customers to access the information they need. Please visit www.gdmissionsystems.com/infosecsupport for the following support features:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive newsletters and product update information via E-mail
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires
- Depot Status— Track your encryptor through the depot
- Order Status— Track the status of your orders
- Software Requests — TACLANE encryptors are Field Software Upgradeable locally, via GEM One or the TACLANE Configuration Tool (TCT). To request software upgrades for TACLANE, GEM One software or Computer Based Tutorials (CBTs), use this link.
- Click here to request additional product information
- Click here to request any of our TACLANE whitepapers
- Test your networking knowledge with our online quiz
To see our TACLANE-C175N pricing list, please contact us.
On-Demand Webinars Available
- CHOOSING THE RIGHT SECURITY SOLUTION: Evaluate the differences between high assurance Type 1 and Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) encryption solutions to determine which method is best for securing your classified information.
It is important for users to ensure their TACLANE-based security solutions are integrated and used with approved ancillary equipment to comply with mission requirements. By using ancillary equipment that has been tested and validated by General Dynamics for use with TACLANE devices reduces risks associated with interoperability, redundancy, environmental factors and even warranty coverage. Please refer to the TACLANE Approved Products List (APL) for a complete list of tested and approved ancillary items available for purchase and supported by General Dynamics. If you have a requirement for an item that is not listed, please contact us.
DOWNLOAD THE TACLANE APL Catalog
Accessories and ancillary options include:
TACLANE Approved Products
TACLANE Universal Rack Mount Shelf Kit
TACLANE Universal Rack Mount Shelf – Small Quick Disconnect Accessory
TACLANE Universal Rack Mount Shelf – Power Supply Quick Disconnect Accessory
|Standard Power Adapters and Locking USB Power Cable
|Locking Console Cables
|Locking Fill Cable
| Locking USB Power Cable (3 Foot)
|RJ45 10/100 Ethernet Cable (10 foot)
|RJ45 10/100 Ethernet Cable (6 foot)
|Soft Sided Carrying Case
|Ruggedized Carrying Case
TACLANE-C175N Travel Kit
The Travel Kit provides users with a compact case to easily transport or store one TACLANE-C75N CHVP and supporting equipment. The soft-sided carrying case is constructed of two thermoformed shells with a zippered closer, a mesh pocket and custom inserts. The Travel Kit includes all the cabling necessary to operate a single TACLANE-C175N device: (1) Locking Fill Cable, (1) Locking Console Cable and (2) 10’ RJ45 10/100 Base T Ethernet Cables. The TACLANE-C175N device is sold separately. Case dimensions: 3.7” H x 10.8” W x 8.5”D
TACLANE-C175N Ruggedized Kit
The Rugged Kit is designed to protect the TACLANE-C175N CHVP and supporting equipment during transport in a watertight, crushproof, dustproof enclosure. The IP-67 rated Ruggedized Carrying Case is made of ultra high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable protecting against impact, vibration and shock. The custom foam trays are designed to hold (3) TACLANE-C175N devices, (3) power adapters and cabling. The Rugged Kit includes: (1) Locking Fill Cable, (1) Locking Console Cable and (2) 10’ RJ45 10/100 Base T Ethernet Cables. The TACLANE-C175N device is sold separately. Case dimensions: 6.0” H x 13.4” W x 11.6”D
TACLANE-C175N Adapter Module (for KG-175D)
The TACLANE-C175N Adapter Module (for KG-175D) is a ruggedized enclosure that can be used with the TACLANE-C175N CHVP encryptor to provide an exact form/fit replacement for the KG-175D. It also provides the exact same power and network interfaces, eliminating the need for any rewiring or changes to existing mounting, shelving or enclosure configuration providing the most cost effective alternative for KG-175D replacement considering both equipment and logistical costs.
Items can be purchased on IDIQ or directly from General Dynamics Mission Systems. For more information please contact our INFOSEC team at (781) 410-9400, (888) 897-3148 or by filling out our form.
Which TACLANE Is Right For Your Mission?
Certified to protect information classified Top Secret/SCI and below, the TACLANE portfolio extends from ruggedized, small form factor Inline Network Encryptors (INE) to high performance encryption platforms (200 Mb/s to 20 Gb/s aggregate throughput). Compare our TACLANE network encryptors and see which one is best for your mission.
Dynamic Connections is Back
Registration Closes March 24 for U.S. Attendees and February 21 for International (FN FVEY) Attendees