Suppliers Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Our Supply Chain Management Seller’s Information Page
The Supply Chain Management organization supports General Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS), GD SATCOM Technologies, Inc., GD Global Imaging Technologies, Inc. and General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT).
Environmental, Health & Safety
General Dynamics Mission Systems is an ISO 14000/OHSAS 18000 certified company and as such it is the Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) policy to protect employees, customers and the community. Learn more
Cybersecurity For Our Suppliers
General Dynamics Mission Systems is committed to a proactive and compliant cybersecurity approach to safeguarding our networks, information, and systems. Learn more
- Customer Source Inspection (CSI) Request Form
- CS507300 Acceptance Criteria For Workmanship [PDF]
- Special Process Requirements [PDF]
Quality Codes are used to communicate specific quality and contract requirements to our vendors.
- Click here to view QC-Codes for General Dynamics Mission Systems (Legacy Advanced Information Systems and Legacy C4 Systems), Global Imaging Technologies, and General Dynamics-OTS (Marion, VA)
Terms & Conditions and Government Contract Provisions
General provisions for all GDMS, GD SATCOM Technologies, Inc., GD Global Imaging Technologies, Inc. and GDIT purchase orders (except GDIT Wireless Services and GDIT Department of State program).
Additional General Provisions for GDIT
- General provisions for GDIT Wireless purchase orders [PDF]
- General provisions for GDIT Department of State program purchase orders [PDF]