Careers for Transitioning Military & Spouses
We're As Committed To Excellence As You Are
Our Veterans Make Us Stronger
Recognized Industry leader as a Military Friendly Employer
Join a workforce that proudly supports our military through employment, community investment
and employee engagement. We have dedicated outreach and employ thousands of veterans, reservists,
national guard members, military spouses and caregivers.
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
READ VETERAN PROFILES AND LEARN MORE ABOUT BUILDING YOUR CAREER HERE.
“My military experience has had a huge impact on my work being done with General Dynamics. Knowing how the Navy is organized and how they are going to use our products, allows me to bring a different perspective to the programs I work on.”
-- Deion Owens, Hardware Technician
“It is extremely rewarding to know that I play an important role in the security of our nation and the opportunities that I have here at General Dynamics are endless.”
-- Verice Bennett, Senior Technical Training Specialist
“I enjoy the importance of what we do here. Coming straight from the military, many professions cannot supply the job satisfaction that comes with wearing the uniform. General Dynamics made for a smooth transition and has a rewarding nature that comes from working for or with the Department of Defense.”
-- Cody Patterson, Senior Engineering Technician
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SUCCESS STARTS BEFORE YOU EVEN BEGIN YOUR CAREER WITH US.
IF YOU’RE IN THE RESERVE OR NATIONAL GUARD, WE STAND BY YOU WHEN YOU’RE CALLED TO SERVE.
At General Dynamics Mission Systems, if your military pay is lower than your General Dynamics pay, we will pay you the difference during qualified military leaves.
When you are called to serve, you will receive:
- Pay differential benefits for up to 60 months (cumulative) for Active Duty deployments
- 80 hours of full pay and all additional hours at differential pay annually, for periods of annual training, active duty for training, or school
- All benefits and insurance for you and your family for up to 60 months
- Eligibility for potential pay increases in accordance with our policy
- Paid Time Off accrual
- Continued investment in your 401k retirement plan
- Reemployment rights after your return from duty