Powerful Commercial GIS Tool for Actionable Information Sharing
GeoSuite® is a commercial software product line that is an advanced data fusion solution to the intelligence analyst, enabling clear insight into available intelligence and situational information. GeoSuite empowers the leaders to easily analyze, plan, rehearse, execute and share mission data. GeoSuite provides an intuitive map-centric interface backed by an innovative network solution that is resilient to network challenges. Users collaborate through text, graphics, pictures, video clips, audio clips, KML/KMZ overlays, Microsoft Office documents, and customizable symbology.
Real-Time Situational Awareness
GeoSuite provides situational analysis and insight to a wide variety of commercial industries as well as state and local governments. GeoSuite solves communication and analysis gaps for a variety of operational needs, including military, security, disaster response and preparedness, law enforcement, and even wildlife protection. Users collect, report, and share information in near real time, enhancing decision-making and enabling effective response during the mission.
Intuitive User Interface
GeoSuite has an easily customizable user interface and a range of plug-ins that are available to augment the core features. GeoSuite provides tailorable capabilities focused on rapid dissemination and sharing of critical information that enable cross-domain maneuver in robust and austere environments. GeoSuite provides valuable intelligence and situational data fusion to all echelons, with seamless connections between field users, analysts, and command staff regardless of the condition of the mission network or other cross-domain enablers.
- Information sharing across the full spectrum of operations, connecting field agents to dispatchers and command centers
- Visualization of critical information from multiple sources to enable mission command
- Share geo-referenced information and link other users to ongoing activity without leaving the application
Planning and Intelligence
- Single point of entry rich with enhanced mission planning and sketch tools
- Geo-referenced data visualization suite enhancing users’ ability to discover information patterns within their areas of operation
- Sync matrix timeline provides phased operation planning
- Information-centric solution delivering real-time data including traffic flow, weather, infrastructure and social media feeds
- Integrated tools allow quick and accurate measurements of distance, bearing, triangulation, line of sight, area, point-of-origin estimation and radius enabling users to quickly see common measurement conversions
- Web Mapping Service engine supports external application access to high resolution graphics
- Intuitive and customizable alerts and notifications
Ease of Use
- Integrated Help makes new users effective with little training
- Drag & Drop utilities and simple user interactions
- Adaptive mobile interface or desktop interface based on device or user preference (TOC/CP, Mounted, Dismounted)
Network Adaptability & Information Assurance
- Provides an innovative network architecture that can navigate Disconnected, Intermittent and Limited networks proven by delivering intel in Iraq and Afghanistan theaters, to Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Irma, and Hurricane Maria rescue workers, to Super Bowl 2015 security and to rangers fighting animal poaching in African Parks.
- Minimizes bandwidth but maximizes delivery of content and multimedia situational awareness to tactical users
- Centralized monitoring of assets on the network with ability to solve issues remotely
- Encryption and User Authentication. Built in security monitoring at the user level
- Security Classification of Information and Images
Public Safety Solutions
From supporting search and rescue operations with Texas Task Force One to providing a common operating picture for law enforcement agencies providing security at the Super Bowl, GeoSuite has become the go to solution for first responders and public safety agencies. To learn more about these solutions, check out nFocus Solutions, a General Dynamics exclusive provider of GeoSuite within the United States with the primary focus on sales to commercial industries as well as state and local opportunities: nFocus.com.