Cyber Customer Support
Customer Support Is Our #1 Priority
We understand the critical importance of your mission and the need to maintain your secure voice and data communications despite the COVID-19 outbreak and restrictions. Your mission is our mission. General Dynamics Mission Systems has put the infrastructure in place to ensure there will be transparent support to all our customers, no matter where they are deployed.
General Dynamics Mission Systems is prepared to continue to provide the world class support our customers are accustomed to.
Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day/7 days a week:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive technical bulletins, upgrade notices and other important product information automatically via E-mail
- Software Requests — Request TACLANE and GEM software upgrades, GEM One Basic as well as Computer based Tutorials (CBT) for TACLANE and Sectéra products. CBTs are available to U.S. citizens with .mil or .gov email addresses. Foreign customers should email email@example.com for assistance in obtaining this software which is controlled by the U.S. Government’s International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) and requires an export license unless an ITAR exemption is applicable.
- Secure Products Training — Courses combine classroom presentations and hands-on-exercises designed to teach customers how to install, configure, maintain, and use the latest secure products in a practical operational environment.
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires
- Depot Status— Track your encryptor through the depot
- Order Status— Track the status of your orders