Reignite your career
Things are changing at General Dynamics Mission Systems – for the better. New projects. New possibilities. New opportunities to come back.
World-class professionals are always welcome.
We know your career has taken you in a new direction. We want you to know that we value all of your past contributions and we hope you will stay connected as things are continuously changing and improving at General Dynamics Mission Systems. The fact is, finding new ways to keep everyone engaged and motivated is just as important to us as it is to you. We have ongoing efforts to enhance our culture and we encourage our team to bring new ideas to the table.
Did you know that if you return to General Dynamics Mission Systems within 5 years your service date is bridged? That’s 100% correct; you accrue Paid Time Off and Service Recognition as if you never left!
"We’ve upped our game for our people—paying for performance, making room for great leaders to advance, and insisting that diverse viewpoints become part of our thinking. Our broad portfolio demands that strategy and agility live at the lowest levels in the organization; so we can move like a startup, but backed by the technical breadth and capital of a large corporation."
Chris Brady, President of General Dynamics Mission Systems
What's New? More than you ever imagined.
If you are interested in discussing current career opportunities, contact us and one of our recruiters will be in touch shortly. Great things are happening here and we want you to be a part of it all over again.
JUST A FEW RECENT MODIFICATIONS:
- Improved Professional and Personal Development Programs
- Engineering Leadership Program
- Manufacturing Leadership Program
- System Engineering Architect Leadership Program
- Mission Systems Leadership Program
- Capture Management & Leadership Program
- Upfront PTO hours. New hires receive half of their first year’s PTO on day 1
- Eligible for up to 40 hours of My Time each year
- Increased 401K match – now 6%
- Increased sign on bonuses for TS/SCI w/FS Poly roles
- Flexible work arrangements, where possible
We also continue to grow. As a result, we have incredible – and immediate – career opportunities available and we think one may be perfect for you.