TACLANE-ES10 (KG-185A) Encryptor
New TACLANE E-Series Ethernet Data Encryption (EDE) Compliant Product
Coming Soon to a Mission Near You
As the amount of data generated continues to grow, so does the requirement for high bandwidth encryption to secure critical information access, sharing and collection. That is why the TACLANE Portfolio is now expanding to include the new E-Series Ethernet Data Encryption (EDE) compliant products. The E-Series is designed to support the low latency, security and performance requirements of high speed layer 2 network backbones. The TACLANE-ES10 (KG-185A) is the first product in the E-series portfolio and supports network data rates of up to 20 Gb/s aggregate throughput. As part of the TACLANE family of high assurance encryptors, the new E-Series Encryptors will be manageable by the GEM® One encryptor management software.
- Data Center and Campus Interconnectivity (Site to Site; Site to Branch)
- High Bandwidth Applications (Database Replication, Data Transfer, Video)
- Continuity of Operations (COOP) / Disaster Recovery and Backup
- Trusted Point to Point Link for Protection of IP Traffic Routing
- Big Data Processing and Cloud Application
- CryptoMod Replacement of Legacy Ethernet Security Specification (ESS), SONET and Other Link Encryptors
NEW! TACLANE E-Series
Visit the TACLANE E-Series page for more information on our new Ethernet Data Encryption (EDE) compliant products, including whitepapers, webinars and online quizzes to test your networking knowledge.