TACLANE-ES10 (KG-185A) Encryptor
New TACLANE E-Series Ethernet Data Encryption (EDE) Compliant Product
Coming Soon to a Mission Near You
As the amount of data generated continues to grow, so does the requirement for high bandwidth encryption to secure critical information access, sharing and collection. That is why the TACLANE Portfolio is now expanding to include the new E-Series Ethernet Data Encryption (EDE) compliant products. The E-Series is designed to support the low latency, security and performance requirements of high speed layer 2 network backbones. The TACLANE-ES10 (KG-185A) is the first product in the E-series portfolio and supports network data rates of up to 20 Gb/s aggregate throughput. As part of the TACLANE family of high assurance encryptors, the new E-Series Encryptors will be manageable by the GEM® One encryptor management software.
Data Center and Campus Interconnectivity (Site to Site; Site to Branch)
High Bandwidth Applications (Database Replication, Data Transfer, Video)
Continuity of Operations (COOP) / Disaster Recovery and Backup
Trusted Point to Point Link for Protection of IP Traffic Routing
Big Data Processing and Cloud Application
CryptoMod Replacement of Legacy Ethernet Security Specification (ESS), SONET and Other Link Encryptors
See It In Action
- Flexible throughput (2 Gb/s to 20 Gb/s) and SFP network interfaces
- Designed to protect information classified TS/SCI and Below
- Natively compliant with the latest NSA Ethernet Data Encryption Cryptographic Interoperability Specification (EDE-CIS)
- P2P and Multiple P2P
- OTNK (KMI aware and PDE enabled) and ACC compliant
- Independent port classification for user traffic, KMI and Remote Management ports for optimal network flexibility
- Lowest SWAP-C, MIL-STD-810G design for strategic and tactical data center optimization
- Near Zero Traffic Latency
- Common TACLANE front panel user interface
- Link Operations, Administration and Management (OAM) diagnostic and administration support
- Local and remote Key and Render Useless Zeroize (RUZ)
- Supported by GEM One Remote Encryptor Manager
Ease of Use and Management Tools
- GEM One Encryptor Manager - An enterprise-level remote management solution, GEM One enables users to easily configure, monitor and maintain a dispersed network of secure devices including HAIPE and EDE compliant encryptors from a central location
- Since a distinct management port is provided, remote management can be performed at a different security level from the traffic being secured, providing new flexibility for the deployment of encryptor management solutions across unsers' networks
1.6"H x 8.5"W x 11.5"D
1U, half rack width
Up to 2 units mounted side-by-side in 19" rack
Weight: 6.2 lbs
External, user-replaceable AA lithium battery
MIL-STD-461F compliant power supply
|Performance||Full bandwidth, up to 20 Gb/s aggregate|
Operating Temp:-40° to +50°C
Storage Temp: -40° to +85°C
Humidity: 95% RH, Non-condensing
Operational Altitude: 1,500 ft below sea level to 50,000 ft above sea level
Storage/transit Altitude: 1,500 ft below sea level to 70,000 ft above sea level
Shock/Vibration: 20g shock, 11ms Transportation Vibration, General Vibration, Category 4
Stand: 40 mph winds
Dust: 20 mph winds
Rain: Drop, Flow Rate 280 liters/meter2/hour
EMI/TEMPEST: In accordance with NSTISSAM TEMPEST/1-91 Level 1
Crypto Modernization compliant
|Warranty||5 year hardware and software warranty|
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
You are never alone when you partner with General Dynamics to secure your critical information. With the largest deployed base of NSA-certified encryptors worldwide, General Dynamics is committed to support our customers worldwide with a 24/7 technical Help Desk.
Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day / 7 days a week:
Our Infosec support page is designed to make it easy for customers to access the information they need. Please visit www.gdmissionsystems.com/infosecsupport for the following support features:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive newsletters and product update information via E-mail
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires
- Depot Status— Track your encryptor through the depot
- Order Status— Track the status of your orders
- Software Requests — TACLANE encryptors are Field Software Upgradeable locally, via GEM One or the TACLANE Configuration Tool (TCT). To request software upgrades for TACLANE, GEM One software or Computer Based Tutorials (CBTs), use this link.
TACLANE E-SERIES ENCRYPTOR TRAINING
The TACLANE E-Series Encryptor Operator Training course is offered in both our Scottsdale, AZ and Annapolis Junction, MD facilities. The course combines classroom presentations and hands-on-exercises designed to teach you how to install, configure and maintain the TACLANE E-Series encryptors (TACLANE-ES10, TACLANE-ES100) in a practical operational environment. The course also includes a complete module of training of our GEM One encryptor manager software. Students who pass the short written and practical exam at the end of the course will receive a certificate.
- Click here to request additional product information
- Click here to request any of our TACLANE white papers
- Click here to watch our on-demand webinars
- Test your networking knowledge with our online quiz
Click here to read the latest news on our Cyber defense products.
To see our TACLANE-ES10 pricing list, please contact us.
It is important for users to ensure their TACLANE-based security solutions are integrated and used with approved ancillary equipment to comply with mission requirements. By using ancillary equipment that has been tested and validated by General Dynamics for use with TACLANE devices reduces risks associated with interoperability, redundancy, environmental factors and even warranty coverage. Please refer to the TACLANE Approved Products List (APL) for a complete list of tested and approved ancillary items available for purchase and supported by General Dynamics. If you have a requirement for an item that is not listed, please contact us.
TACLANE Approved Products
|Locking Fill Cable (For TACLANE-ES10)
|RJ45 10/100/1000 BaseT Console Cable
|RJ45 10/100/1000 BaseT Data Cable (for KMI/MGMT ports)
|Fiber Optic Cable (Multi-Mode Fiber)
|Fiber Optic Cable (Single-Mode Fiber)
|461F EMI Compliant Power Adapter
|SFP 1000Base-T Pluggable Optic
|SFP 1GBase-SX Multi Mode Pluggable Optic
|SFP 1GBase-LX Single Mode Pluggable Optic
|SFP 1GBase-ZX Single Mode Pluggable Optic
|SFP+ 10GBase-LR Single Mode Pluggable Optic
|SFP+ 10GBase-SR Multi Mode Pluggable Optic
SFP+ 10GBase-ER Single Mode Pluggable Optic
|SFP+ 10GBase-ZR Single Mode Pluggable Optic
Items can be purchased on IDIQ or directly from General Dynamics Mission Systems. For more information please contact our INFOSEC team at (781) 410-9400, (888) 897-3148 or by filling out our form.
Which TACLANE Is Right For Your Mission?
Certified to protect information classified Top Secret/SCI and below, the TACLANE portfolio extends from ruggedized, small form factor Inline Network Encryptors (INE) to high performance encryption platforms (200 Mb/s to 20 Gb/s aggregate throughput). Compare our TACLANE network encryptors and see which one is best for your mission.
NEW! TACLANE E-Series
Visit the TACLANE E-Series page for more information on our new Ethernet Data Encryption (EDE) compliant products, including whitepapers, webinars and online quizzes to test your networking knowledge.