GEM One Encryptor Manager
The Window to Enterprise Device Management
GEMTM One is a robust, easy to use enterprise-level remote encryptor management solution. GEM One enables administrators to visualize and manage a network of dispersed encryption devices - including their health, status and connectivity – from anywhere in the network. This provides enterprise-level situational awareness and enhanced management of the ecosystem and all its moving parts.
Situational Awareness through Visualization
The topology view provided by GEM One enables administrators to quickly and easily see the status of the devices on their network all on one screen. By simply hovering over the device or the link between devices, users can instantly see critical device information including health indicators, network addresses and associations. This view enables users to see routing information in Layer 3 mode or VLAN configurations in Layer 2 mode. This visualization significantly increases efficiency when configuring connections and helps operators detect and respond to issues immediately.
24/7 Customer Support
You are never alone when you partner with General Dynamics to secure your critical information. With over 200,000 deployed NSA-certified encryptors worldwide, General Dynamics is committed to support our customers worldwide with a 24/7 technical Help Desk.
Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day/7 days a week:
Our Infosec support page is designed to make it easy for customers to access the information they need. Please visit www.gdmissionsystems.com/infosecsupport for the following support features:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive technical bulletins, upgrade notices and other important product information automatically via E-mail.
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires.
- Depot Status— Track your encryptor through the depot.
- Order Status — Track the status of your orders.
- TACLANE Trade-In Program — Please email email@example.com for an RMA
- Software Requests— Request TACLANE, GEM and training software
TACLANE® Encryptor Training
The TACLANE encryptor Operator Training course is a hands-on, four day course offered in both our Scottsdale, Ariz., and Linthicum, Md., facilities. The course combines classroom presentations and hands-on-exercises designed to teach you how to install, configure and maintain the TACLANE- family of encryptors in a practical operational environment. The course also includes a complete module of training on the GEM X encryptor manager. For more information please visit our TACLANE training homepage.
- Remote management and real-time status of up to 1000 encryption devices
- Enterprise-level management streamlines workflow
- Plug-in architecture for optimal performance and lifecycle management
- Visual representation of critical device and connections improves device and network situational awareness
- Progressive display and page design improves operator efficiency, aids in troubleshooting
- Supports up to 50 concurrent, remote users
- Dashboard and widgets contain summary information for quick reference
- Export capability for user-customized reports (.csv)
- Remote audit log collection and archive for operations management
- Enterprise device license management
- Automatic device discovery
- Integrates into existing enterprise infrastructures
GEM One Lite is available free of charge with the purchase of a TACLANE encryptor. GEM One will manage up to 35 devices and support up to 10 concurrent remote users. Customers that require expanded management capabilities should contact their INFOSEC Account Manager.
|For smaller networks: Intel® I5-Class PC; 4GB RAM
For larger networks: Intel I7-Class PC; 4-8GB RAM
Windows® 7 x 64, Windows 10 x64, Windows Server 2012
CD/USB drive to install GEM One Software
Java 8 Installed
Monitor with minimum 1024x768 resolution
|COTS SOFTWARE INSTALLED BY GEM ONE||PostgreSQL 9.6
|INTEROPERABILITY WITH ENCRYPTION DEVICES||TACLANE-FLEX (KG-175) Release 4.2v2+
TACLANE-Micro (KG-175D) Release 3.5v5+
TACLANE-1G (KG-175G) Release 4.1v1+
TACLANE-10G (KG-175X) Release 4.1v2+
Sectéra vIPer Phone Release 5.2+ (expected December 2017)
|CLASSIFICATION LEVEL||Software and documentation are unclassified
Manage encryptors at all levels up through TS/SCI
Network workstations are classified at the same level as the network