ProtecD@R Multi-Platform Encryptor (KG-204)
NSA Certified High Speed Classified Data Protection for Unmanned Systems
The ProtecD@R® Multi-Platform (KG-204) is the latest in the line of ProtecD@R high assurance Type 1 Data at Rest encryptors that prevents unauthorized access to classified information if the hard drives are lost or stolen. At 24 Gb/s throughput, the ProtecD@R Multi-Platform has the horsepower for high speed data storage, but is small enough for desktop or embedded use. It is the first Data at Rest encryptor now certified by NSA for protection of Top-Secret and Below data in Unmanned Operations.
Do you know your organization's Federal policy for Data at Rest encryption? Find your policy here.
NSA Certified to Protect Data Classified Top Secret and Below
High Speed Encryption (24 Gb/s)
Low Latency, Transparent to End Users
Heartbeat Zeroization to Support Unattended Operations
Available to Five Eyes (FVEY) Nations
Operating System & Host Agnostic
See It In Action
Request Our Latest Whitepapers
Examining Data at Rest Encryption - Learn about the differences between Type 1 and Commercial Solutions for Classified DaR encryption solutions.
The Growing Need To Protect Classified Data At Rest Whitepaper - Discover how high assurance encryption can meet your mission needs and reduce operational risk.
ProtecD@R Multi-Platform incorporates a ruggedized flexible design using standard interfaces that allows it to function in a wide spectrum of environments; from desktop to the harshest tactical locations. As the use of unmanned vehicles increase the risk of data loss to our adversaries increases. The ProtecD@R Multi-Platform is the first Data at Rest encryptor now certified by NSA for protection of Top-Secret and Below data in Unmanned Operations.
The ProtecD@R Multi-Platform is the ideal solution for tactical deployments. Its ruggedized small form factor combined with Gigabyte speeds provides our soldiers with the ideal tool for securing data from adversaries in forward deployed locations and in autonomous vehicle operations. An example of how the ProtecD@R Multi-Platform KG-204 encryptor is being used in real tactical environments is with the Unattended Network Storage (UNS) system from Curtiss-Wright.
- NSA Certified to Protect Data Classified Top Secret and Below
- High Speed Encryption (24 Gb/s)
- Low latency, Transparent to End Users
- Supports Unmanned Operations
- Three Independent Forms of Zeroization: Heartbeat, Local and Remote
- Operating System & Host Agnostic
- Standard SATA Interfaces for Ease of Integration
- Standalone, Rack mounted or Embedment
- MIL-STD Ruggedized for Air, Land & Sea
- Key Discovery for Simplified Key Management
- Configuration, Management and Recovery via GEM® One Encryptor Manager
- Black Key Fill over DS-101 Interface via Local Mini-USB Port
ProtecD@R is a registered trademark of General Dynamics.
The ProtecD@R Multi-Platform is rugged and Size Weight and Power (SWaP) optimized to support the most stringent tactical environments. With throughput speeds of 24 Gb/s, the KG-204 is the ideal data protection solution for applications with real-time performance requirements like video streaming and data analytics:
- ISR data collection on manned and unmanned platforms
- Tactical platform embedment (ground, air, sea)
- Data Centers
|ProtecD@R Multi-Platform||Request the ProtecD@R® Multi-Platform Encryptor (KG-204) Datasheet for full product specifications.|
1.615” H x 5.75” W x 9.2” D
|Power||<29 Watts (4xLanes at Max throughput)
Battery: External user replaceable battery, one “1/2 AA” lithium cell
A full size lithium or alkaline “AA” battery is supported with a battery cap
Standard and MIL-STD 461F compliant power supply
|Performance||Four 6 Gb/s SATA III lanes for 24 Gb/s|
Operating Temp: -40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)
Storage Temp: -55°C to +85°C (-67° to +185°F)
|Standards Compliance||SATA III Compliant|
NSA certified to protect information classified Top Secret/SCI and below
24/7 Customer Support
You are never alone when you partner with General Dynamics to secure your critical information. With over 100,000 deployed NSA-certified encryptors worldwide, General Dynamics is committed to support our customers worldwide with a 24/7 technical Help Desk.
Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day / 7 days a week:
443-755-8099 / 877-230-0236
Our Infosec support page is designed to make it easy for customers to access the information they need. Please visit www.gdmissionsystems.com/infosecsupport for the following support features:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive technical bulletins, upgrade notices and other important product information automatically via E-mail
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires
- Depot Status— Track your encryptor through the depot
- Order Status— Track the status of your orders
- Request ProtecD@R Multi-Platform Encryptor (KG-204) Datasheet
- Request our Data at Rest Encryption Whitepapers
Click here to read the latest news on our Cyber defense products.
Click here to find your organization's Federal DaR encryption policy.
REQUEST OUR LATEST WHITEPAPERS
Learn about the differences between Type 1 and Commercial Solutions for Classified DaR encryption solutions.