The Next Generation of Network Encryption
The TACLANE-FLEX customizable encryption platform provides the flexibility needed to support today’s advanced cyber security missions – including insider focused threats and external cyber-attacks. With the same form and fit of the widely deployed TACLANE-Micro, the FLEX includes scalability to support 100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s throughput and advanced features that support additional networking and security capability.
The TACLANE-FLEX is NOW NSA CERTIFIED to protect information classified Top Secret/SCI and below. For more information, click on "Sign Up" to receive product updates.
- Scalable, Multi-Speed Encryption Platform Supports 100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s Throughput
- Smallest, Full Featured HAIPE® Encryptor
- Optional Trusted Sensor and Agile VLAN/Layer 2 Capability
- Designed for Top Secret/SCI and Below
- MIL-STD ruggedized for the harshest tactical environments, and scalable to support strategic environments
- Simultaneous HAIPE v4.1 and IPMEIR 1.0 compliant
- Simultaneous Suite A/B without user intervention
- Safe Keying Features (CDGSK and KMI OTNK* software upgradeable)
- ACC Upgradeable*
- Supported by GEM X Remote Encryptor Manager
- Supports Exclusion Keys
*General Dynamics is developing the KMI OTNK capability and ACC compliance to be available via software upgrade.
Optional Feature Enhancements:
Agile Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN): Adds Layer 2 VLAN tagged/ Non-IP Ethernet capability to the TACLANE encryptor enabling simultaneous HAIPE and Layer 2 traffic on a per packet basis without any infrastructure changes. TACLANE encryptors enabled with VLAN still interoperate with standard HAIPE encryptors. Other benefits include: equipment and cost savings, increased bandwidth efficiency, failover and redundancy.
TACLANE Trusted Sensor Software: Adds cyber sensing capability to the in-line network encryptor via Deep Packet Inspection (DPI). This capability enables packet header and content filtering for malicious data and issues high assurance encrypted alerts to further protect from attacks. Unlike any other IDS/IPS system, the TACLANE Trusted Sensor software is able to support both open source, user unique or government classified rule sets. This in-depth inspection aids network administrators in understanding the overall health of the system and provides the ability to fine tune network filtering to reduce response time and increase defense in depth.
|TACLANE-FLEX Datasheet||View Document|
|Size||1.7” H x 5.5” W x 10.85” D
19” Rack mountable, 3 Across, 1U
Weight: <5 lbs based upon configuration
|Power||32 Watts (Typical)
Battery: External user replaceable battery, one
“1/2 AA” lithium cell
A full size lithium or alkaline “AA” battery is supported with a battery cap extender
Standard and MIL-STD 461F compliant power supply
|Performance||Supports both 100 Mb/s and 1 Gb/s via userpluggable interfaces|
Operating Temp: - 40°C to +52°C
Storage Temp: - 40°C to +85°C
Humidity: 95% RH, Non-condensing
Operational: 1,500 ft below sea level to 50,000 ft above sea level
Storage/transit: 1,500 ft below sea level to 70,000 ft above sea level
Shock/Vibration: 20g shock, 11ms Transportation Vibration, General Vibration, Category 4
Sand: 40 mph winds
Dust: 20 mph winds
Rain: Drip, Flow Rate 280 liters/meter2/hour
EMI / TEMPEST: In accordance with NSTISSAM
TEMPEST/1-92 Level 1
|Standards Compliance||HAIPE v4.1
Crypto Modernization compliant
|Foreign Interoperability||Algorithm Agile – Simultaneous Suite A/B/AES
EFF/IPMEIR without manual intervention P3, S2, Q2
|Warranty||5 year hardware and software warranty|
|Certifications||TACLANE-FLEX is NSA certified to protect information classified Top Secret/SCI and below|
24/7 Customer Support
You are never alone when you partner with General Dynamics to secure your critical information. With over 100,000 deployed NSA-certified encryptors worldwide, General Dynamics is committed to support our customers worldwide with a 24/7 technical Help Desk.
Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day / 7 days a week:
Our Infosec support page is designed to make it easy for customers to access the information they need. Please visit www.gdmissionsystems.com/infosecsupport for the following support features:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive technical bulletins, upgrade notices and other important product information automatically via E-mail
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires
- Depot Status — Track your encryptor through the depot
- Order Status — Track the status of your orders
- Software Requests — Request Software Upgrades for your TACLANE encryptors, GEM Patches and GEM Lite Software
A trade-in program will be offered for the TACLANE-FLEX, allowing users of the current HAIPE INEs to take advantage of the new customizable encryption platform's scalable speed and cybersecurity features. For more information on the TACLANE Trade-in or Trade-up program, please contact the INFOSEC team at firstname.lastname@example.org, 781-410-9400.