At General Dynamics Mission Systems, you can apply the knowledge and skills you gained during your military experience to an exciting, cutting-edge career. We’re proud that thousands of veterans and former military professionals have decided to join our team over the last several years. Our employees include veterans and retirees from all branches of service and that is why each and every year, we honor the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard for everything they have done for our country.
As part of our commitment to support the Joining Forces Initiative, General Dynamics has pledged to hire 5,000 veterans and military spouses over the next five years. Click here to learn more.
Watch Our U.S. Military Tribute Videos On YouTube
Recalled to Service
We understand and appreciate the continuing sacrifices you make to defend our country as members of the Reserve and National Guard, and we offer exceptional assistance for you and your family when you are called to serve. As our way of honoring your service and saying “thank you,” if your military pay is lower than your General Dynamics pay, General Dynamics pays you the difference during qualified military leaves.
When you are called to serve, you will receive:
- Pay differential benefits for up to 60 months (cumulative) for Active Duty deployments
- Pay differential benefits for up to 4 weeks (annually) for periods of annual training, active duty for training, or school
- All benefits and insurance for you and your family for up to 60 months
- Eligibility for potential pay increases in accordance with our policy
- Paid Time Off accrual
- Continued investment in your 401k retirement plan
- Reemployment rights after your return from duty