Securing Classified Voice & Data Satellite Communications
The Sectéra Iridium® Security Module 2 (ISM2) is a sleek, small form factor encryption module that provides NSA Certified protection of classified voice and data communications. The module is covert – it fits completely inside the Iridium 9575A handset and provides end-to-end security for information classified Top Secret and below. The module provides interoperability with other Secure Communications Interoperability Protocol (SCIP) devices like the Sectera® vIPer™ Phone.
General Dynamics is an Iridium Value Added Reseller and trusted commercial Service Provider of fixed and mobile satellite equipment and services. The Sectéra ISM2 is the NSA certified and approved product solution under US Space Force (USSF) (formerly DISA) Enhanced Mobile Satellite Services (EMSS) Follow On Secure Handset (FOSH) program.
The Sectéra ISM2 is now NSA Certified and ACC Compliant.
- Type 1 end-to-end security for information classified Top Secret and below
- Removable ISM2 inserts into an Iridium 9575A handset
- Covert, the 9575A looks exactly the same with or without the ISM2 inserted
- CryptoMod Compliant/ Advanced Cryptographic Capability (ACC)
- Easy-to-read LED security indicator provides information on the current ISM mode
- Toggle easily between clear and secure calls, going CLEAR before and after secure operation
- Lightweight (47.6 grams; 0.1 lbs)
- RED Data Port Provides: Key Management Infrastructure (KMI) keying using data transfer devices
- Enhanced secure voice quality
- Secure dialing to support interfaces to RED switches
- Enhanced security with Compromised Key List (CKL) exchange
- Electronic Re-Key
- Multiple Communities of Interests (U.S., Australia, New Zealand, Canada, U.K., CCEB, NATO-Nations, COALITION)