URC-200 (V2) Line of Sight Transceiver
The Standard for Multi-Band, Multi-Mode Radios
The URC-200 (V2) Line of Sight Transceiver makes radio communications easier and more effective – without compromising privacy. This family of field-proven radios is backed by over two decades of production experience. This upgraded radio offers full compatibility with all currently fielded URC-200 accessories.
The New URC-300 Line-of-Sight Transceiver
Our new URC-300® line-of-sight transceiver is smaller and lighter than the URC-200 with significantly improved RF performance. The URC-300 is 25kHz and 8.33kHz ETSI Compliant to provide clearer communications in congested environments and was recently selected by the FAA for their emergency air traffic control communications.
LOS refers to any “Line-of-Sight” (LOS) radio antenna communications system and covers the entire non-commercial, service and aviation bands of the AM/ FM, VHF/UHF spectrum, from 30 MHz to 420 Mz. General Dynamics designed its URC-200 LOS product line to provide highly dependable service and to withstand the most demanding, harsh treatment and situations in the field.
- Multi-band, multi-mode radio gives you the flexibility to operate in both the AM/FM bands and VHF/UHF spectrum. You can also customize the radio to work in manpack, rackmount, vehicular and intercom applications.
- No security clearance needed - the URC is a non-CCI radio, so you don't need any special security clearances to operate it. This also means that it can be shipped and stored without COMSEC handling requirements.
- Remote control access lets you use the radio from a distance. It's also lightweight and ruggedized, giving you radio communications in the harshest environments.
We currently offer operation and maintenance training for our Line of Sight radio products at our Scottsdale facility, which is conveniently located seven miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. If you’d prefer for us to come to you, Customer Onsite Training is also available: please contact us for a quote.
- URC Radio Introduction
- Description and Specifications
- Installation and Setup
For full syllabus details, please download the URC-200 (V2) Transceiver Training Content Outline.
Please contact us if you require a formal quote for training class funding.
Classes are scheduled for a maximum of 15 students. General Dynamics Mission Systems reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course due to low enrollment, schedule conflicts, or other reason beyond our control. Changes will be announced a minimum of two weeks prior to the published course date being canceled or changed.
- URC-200 (V2) LOS Transceiver [PDF]
- URC-200 (V2) Systems Solutions [PDF]
- URC-200 Buyer’s Guide [PDF]
- URC-200 (V2) Application Descriptions [PDF]
- URC-200 (V2) Accessories [PDF]
- LSBC-102(V)1 Battery Charger [PDF]
- UEC-120 and UEC-220 Remote Control Units [PDF]
- URC-200 (V2) Uninterruptible Emergency Transceiver System [PDF]
- Transceptor LOS URC-200 (V2)
URC-200 (V2) LOS Transceiver
- Cargador de baterías LSBC-102 (V)1
LSBC-102 (V)1 Battery Charger
- Unidades de control remoto UEC-120 y UEC-220
UEC-120 and UEC-220 Remote Control Units
- Accesorios URC-200 (V2)
URC-200 (V2) Accessories
- Soluciones de sistemas URC-200 (V2)
URC-200 (V2) System Solutions
- Sistema de transceptor ininterrumpido de emergencia URC-200 (V2)
URC-200 (V2) Uninterruptible Emergency Transceiver System