URC-200 (V2) Line of Sight Transceiver
The Standard for Multi-Band, Multi-Mode Radios
General Dynamics proudly introduces the newest radio in the URC-200 family, the URC-200 (V2). The URC-200 (V2) Line of Sight Transceiver makes radio communications easier and more effective – without compromising privacy. This family of field-proven radios is backed by over two decades of production experience. This upgraded radio offers full compatibility with all currently fielded URC-200 accessories and includes the following benefits:
- Adaptable to many applications, including manpack, rackmount, vehicular and intercom
- Covers from 30 to 420 frequency range with optional frequency enhancements
- RS-232 interface allows for remote control access for both single and multiple remote operations
- Frequency Agile Co-site Filter reduces interference for Air Traffic Control (ATC) communications
- Frequencies are easy to set and access via the front-panel control presets
Introducing the New URC-300™ Line-of-Sight Transceiver
Our new URC-300 line-of-sight transceiver improves ground-to-air communications and is specifically designed to enable customizable future enhancements to fit your mission.
It is smaller and lighter than the URC-200™ with significantly improved RF performance and now 25kHz and 8.33kHz ETSI Compliant to provide clearer communications in congested and international environments.