URC-300 Line of Sight (LOS) Transceiver
Redefining Software Defined
The new URC-300™ Line-of-Sight Transceiver is specifically designed to improve ground-to-air communications and has the flexibility to be updated as new technology becomes available. The URC-300 has a similar user-friendly interface as the URC-200™ (V2) and is built with a software-based architecture which makes it easier for users to customize their radio to fit their mission needs. Current features include:
- Significant RF performance over the URC-200 (V2) for clearer communications in congested environments
- Software-defined architecture designed specifically for future customizable enhancements
- VHF/UHF AM Voice (FM optional)
- ETSI EN 300 676-1 compliant for 8.33kHz and 25 kHz
- Smaller and lighter than the URC-200 (V2)
Highly Versatile & Easy To Use
The URC-300 is a software-based customizable Line of Sight platform that improves ground-to-air communications and enables future enhancements.
- VHF and UHF AM capability provides interoperability with a variety of RF systems
- Adaptable to many applications, including manpack, rackmount, vehicular and intercom
- All frequencies are easy to set with access via the front-panel control presets and web-based GUI
Register for Our Ground-to-Air Radio Systems User Summit
February 20, 2020 | Scottsdale, Arizona
A free one-day event that will bring together our community of customers and partners to educate, discuss, and collaborate on the latest in ground-to-air communications. During the conference, participants will hear from General Dynamics Mission Systems executives, government agency representatives, and system users on ways to improve Air Traffic Management in the National Airspace System as well as Flight Training communication ground infrastructures.