PTSH-104 Amplified Audio Speaker
Built Tough. Easy To Use.
General Dynamics’ rugged, high-quality PTSH-104 Amplified Audio Speaker is built General Dynamics tough to withstand the most challenging environments. This versatile, off-the-shelf, powered speaker connects to most transceivers and crypto devices with a standard 5- or 6-pin audio connector, so it can be operational almost instantly. The PTSH-104 allows for quick connection to other communication systems, providing:
- Operation with virtually any 12-28 VDC power source, including standard MIL batteries
- Ability to be powered by the transceiver for use with a variety of applications
- Ruggedized chassis for tough environments
- Integrated handset connection with separate audio amplifier and volume control
Easy to install and operate, the PTSH-104 allows for quick connection to other communications systems. The PTSH-104 operates with virtually any 12-28 VDC power source, or can also be powered by the transceiver, giving it the adaptability necessary for a variety of applications.
- Separate speaker/handset volume controls
- Automatic muting
- Handset connected to the PTSH-104 will key the radio
- 2 Watt amplifier
- Nominal power consumption
- Connects to a variety of equipment
- Extension cable available up to 100 ft.
PTSH-104 Amplified Audio Speaker Datasheet
|Size||5 in. x 5 in. x 3.25 in. with 1 in. mounting bracket|
|Input voltage||12 VDC to 28 VDC|
|Audio input||1.6 volts rms or 2.3 V pp|
|Audio output||2 Watts speaker
1 Watt handset
|Audio band pass||300 Hz to 3000 Hz min.|