Small Form Factor Command & Control (SFF C2) Node
Scales to Mission and Future Modernization Needs
As the “ready now” solution for the Expeditionary Advanced Base Operations command and control, the Marine Corps will take delivery of prototypes for continued experimentation and user assessment late in 2020. The Small Form Factor Command and Control Node (SFF C2) provides the Marine Corps with virtualized, platform agnostic, highly deployable C2 nodes. COTS-Based and designed to military standards with battle-tested hardware capabilities, the SFF C2 integrates customer developed software architectures and proven enablers to scale to any mission need.
- Compact, multi-domain C2 solution that integrates real-time, near real-time, and non-real time data
- Virtual environment and virtual machines provide flexibility and agility for growth or upgrades
- Low SWaP tactical edge node computing, storage, and network infrastructure
- Designed to MIL-STD-810G for tactical environment and operation in closed transit case configuration in austere environment
- Platform agnostic solution expands deployment options