Universal Secure Phone for VoIP and Analog Networks - Now Direct Connect Fiber Capable!
The Sectéra® vIPer™ Universal Secure Phone allows you to easily switch between making end-to-end secure and non-secure calls on Voice over IP (VoIP) and analog networks, eliminating the need for multiple desktop phones. The vIPer is the only VoIP phone certified to protect information classified Top Secret/SCI and below over commercial wired networks. In addition, the vIPer supports multiple key-sets for U.S. government sponsored interoperability (e.g., NATO & coalition).
The new vIPer phone now includes an embedded fiber interface. This enables customers to take advantage of the benefits of modern fiber infrastructures such as greater speed, distance, reliability, security and cost savings.
Dynamic Connections 2017: A Technical & Training Forum
Our new user conference will take place April 11-13, 2017 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, TN. Click here for more info.
- Ideal Replacement for STU and STE phones
- NSA, JITC, TSG and CCSD approved solutions
- Embedded security — no additional Fortezza card or CIK required
- Easily switch between analog (PSTN) and VoIP (Cisco Skinny Call Control Protocol [SCCP] or Session Initiation Protocol [SIP]) networks
- Secure end-to-end voice and data transfer
- High quality voice and low SATCOM latency
- Embedded Interface for Direct Connect Fiber
- Low power
- Precedence and preemption
- Simple to install, user friendly display
- Remote management via GEM™ X
- Interoperable with all government secure phones, DoD networks and devices (JITC certified), and commercial IP phones (Avaya and Cisco)
Sectéra and vIPer are trademarks of General Dynamics. Cisco, the Cisco logo, and Cisco Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. All other product and service names are the property of the respective owners
NSA certified for software Release 5.1
Protect Your Investment with the Sectéra vIPer Trade-In Program
To assist users with upgrading to a more modern secure phone, General Dynamics is offering the following trade-in programs:
- Users that trade-in 200 or more STEs in a single order will receive $200 off each new Sectéra vIPer phone.
- Current Sectéra vIPer users can upgrade their legacy “VIPC” model vIPers for a new “VIPF” fiber capable model at a discounted rate.
- Users that trade-in 200 or more Sectéra Wireline Terminal (SWT) devices in a single order will receive $200 off each new Sectéra vIPer phone.
The offer is now valid through January 2018. Customers must provide serial numbers of the “VIPC” vIPer, SWT or STE trade-in units at the time of ordering and must send in the destruction letters within 180 days of the vIPer shipment. Contact your INFOSEC Account Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-897-3148 for more information.
|Non-Secure Call Features|
|Dialing||Corporate Directory (Cisco CUCM Directory - 200 entries)
Speed Dial (10 entries)
Inbound Call List (50 entries)
Outbound Call List (50 entries)
Last Number Redial
|Visual Display||LCD display with backlight
Time and date (dependent on network)
Footstand adjustment for display angle
|Audio Control||Selectable ringtone
Hearing Aid compatible
|Size||10" W x 3" D x 9.5" L (without footstand)
4.5 lbs (with footstand)
285 cubic inches
|Power||Powered over Ethernet (802.3af) or AC power 110 to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
10.5 Watts maximum power
|Environment||MIL-STD-810F (temperature, humidity, vibration, shock and altitude
Operational: 0ºC to +50ºC (32ºF to 122ºF)
Storage: –30ºC to +80ºC (–22ºF to +176ºF)
95% Humidity (non-condensing)
Altitude: Sea level up to 40,000 ft. (non-operating)
Sea level up to 10,000 ft. (operating)
|Black Interfaces||10/100BaseT to LAN/WAN
10/100BaseT to Black Computer
100Base-FX Fiber Interface
- 1300/1310 nm wavelength LED
- 62.5/125 and 50/125 mm multimode
- LC type connector
|Red Interfaces||RS-232 data port for DS-101 key fill and data transfer
|Secure Data Rate||100+ kb/s|
|Speech Processing||Non-secure: G.7111, G.723.12, G.7262, G.729A
Secure: G.729D, MELP
Safety: CB Scheme - IEC 62368-1
EMI/EMC:FCC Part 15 subpart B, Class B, EN-55032 (IP modes)
– VIPC Models: PSTN/VoIP approved
– VIPF Models: PSTN/VoIP approved
– VIPC Models: PSTN/SIP approved; SCCP approval pending
– VIPF Model: PSTN/SIP/SCCP approval pending
|Secure Dial||Transmit/Receive: Yes|
|VoIP Network Protocol Support||Cisco SCCP (Skinny Call Control Protocol)
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
DHCP, DSCP, RTP, TLS/SRTP, LLDP, DNS, TFTP, HTTP, TCP, UDP, MoIP, E.164, SDP
Aura Application Server 5300 - MG3000 Gateway5
Avaya Aura Communication Manager (minimum release Aura 6.2 FP2)
G450 Media Gateway (with MP 160 media module)4
C20 Call Session Controller (min release SE17, EXPERiUS 11.2)
SIP Server & Gateway platforms: VX900, VX1200, VX1800 (requires 4.7.4v17 or higher)REDCOM
SIP Server & Gateway platforms: High Density Exchange (HDX C) SLICE® 2100™ (requires 4.0AR3P8 or higher)
|SCCP info||Cisco Call Manager34.2(3)SR3 and higher recommendedCisco Routers
2811, 2821, 2851 (requires IOS: 12.4(20)T14 or higher)
2911, 2921, 2951 (requires IOS: 15.1(4)M3 or higher)
3725, 3745 (IOS: 12.4(15)T14 or higher recommended)
3825, 3845 (IOS: 12.4(20)T14 or higher recommended)
3925, 3945 (requires IOS: 15.1(4)M3 or higher)
|Cisco Gateway Cards||NM-HDv2-1 (T1/E1)
|1 Both G.711 a-law and G.711 µ-law are supported
2 Not currently supported by Ciscon Call Manager
3 Use of this phone with a Cisco Call Manager System requires an additional license from Cisco
4 Advanced Enterprise Services image required
5 V.150.1 support for V.32 and V.34 modulations
24/7 Customer Support
You are never alone when you partner with General Dynamics to secure your critical information. With over 100,000 deployed NSA-certified encryptors worldwide, General Dynamics is committed to support our customers worldwide with a 24/7 technical Help Desk.
Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day / 7 days a week:
Our Infosec support page is designed to make it easy for customers to access the information they need. Please visit www.gdmissionsystems.com/infosecsupport for the following support features:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive technical bulletins, upgrade notices and other important product information automatically via E-mail.
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires.
- Depot Status — Track your encryptor through the depot.
- Order Status — Track the status of your orders.
- The new fiber capable vIPer is now available for purchase. Users can now upgrade their currently deployed vIPer phones (“vIPC”models) for a new fiber capable vIPer (“VIPF” model) at a discounted price. In addition, the STE Trade-in offer has been extended. For more information, contact us at email@example.com / 888-897-3148.
- News Release: General Dynamics Delivers 4000th Sectéra vIPer Secure Phone to U.S. Department of State
- News Release: General Dynamics’ Sectéra vIPer Universal Secure Phone Speeds Telecom Modernization for FBI