GEM X Universal Remote Encryptor Manager
This product has been discontinued
The World's Most Widely Used Encryptor Manager
GEM® X is no longer available for purchase; however General Dynamics will continue to provide Technical Help Desk support and honor all active warranty and maintenance agreements. The next generation product is GEM One. GEM X Users under active warranty and maintenance agreements will receive the GEM One upgrade at no additional cost. Please visit the GEM One product page for additional information.
24/7 Customer Support
You are never alone when you partner with General Dynamics to secure your critical information. With the largest deployed base of NSA-certified encryptors worldwide, General Dynamics is committed to support our customers worldwide with a 24/7 technical Help Desk.
Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day / 7 days a week:
Our Infosec support page is designed to make it easy for customers to access the information they need. Please visit www.gdmissionsystems.com/infosecsupport for the following support features:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive technical bulletins, upgrade notices and other important product information automatically via E-mail
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires
- Depot Status— Track your encryptor through the depot
- Order Status— Track the status of your orders
- Software Requests — Request Software Upgrades for your TACLANE encryptors, GEM Patches and GEM Lite Software