In today’s ever-changing market, new customer requirements are always emerging. Our goal is to put new solutions into the end-users’ hands as quickly as possible.
Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicles are a key enabler to reach our ultimate goal and designed to provide maximum value, flexibility, and a streamlined competitive mechanism for Federal Government customers to buy General Dynamics products and solutions.
The Common Hardware Systems (CHS) IDIQ contract provides U.S. military and government users with rapid, affordable access to the latest rugged, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and ‘purpose-built’ computers and network equipment. The contract enables more than 40 different military and government user-communities to purchase competitively-priced equipment in the shortest time possible. Learn more at gdmissionsystems.com/chs
General Dynamics Mission Systems offers one GSA schedule. Purchases under this schedule can be made through GSA eBuy and GSA Advantage! or by issuing an RFQ to the General Dynamics email addresses below.
Multiple Award Schedule
Professional services and products including Radio, Secure Network Data, Space Electronics, and Satellite Communications
General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Contract 47QTCA21D001L
- Period of Performance: 11/9/20 – 11/8/25
- Special Item Numbers (SIN):
- 33411 - Purchasing of New Electronic Equipment
- 511210 - Software Licenses
- 517410 - Commercial Satellite Communications Solutions (COMSATCOM)
- 54151 - Software Maintenance Services
- 54151S - Information Technology Professional Services
- 611420 - Information Technology Training
- 811212 - Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
- ANCILLARY - Ancillary Supplies and Services
- OLM - Order-Level Materials (OLM)
Submit RFI or RFQ to 47QTCA21D001L@gd-ms.com
Other Contract Vehicles
ATSP is an advanced microelectronics engineering services – Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Multiple Award Contract that is issued and administered by the Defense Microelectronics Activity (DMEA) in Sacramento, CA.
General Dynamics Mission Systems (Formerly General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems)
- Contract: HQ0727-16-D-0003
- Period of Performance: 4/1/2016 – 3/31/2026 (including options)
- Submit inquiries to Bryan Ruiz
ATSP Scope of Work includes:
- Trade studies, technology development and improvement
- Development of advanced technology solutions for new and existing DoD weapon systems
- New and current state-of-the-art technologies, products and processes
- All aspects of systems engineering, all phases of program development
- Hardware design, fabrication, assembly, testing, integration, prototyping and limited production
- Software design, analysis, coding, testing and verification