General Dynamics at AFCEA Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium:Advancing the Cyber Mission
WHAT: At the AFCEA Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium, General Dynamics will showcase its broad portfolio of cyber products and capabilities that help our customers operate, secure and defend their networks.
WHEN: June 16-18, 2015
WHERE: Booth 3047, Baltimore Convention Center (1 W Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD)
The following will be displayed in General Dynamics booth:
- Big Data Immersion to Detect and Respond: Leveraging gaming technologies, General Dynamics is extending a 3D immersive environment to allow customers to interact with real-world sensor data in support of intelligence missions. We will demonstrate how this 3D persistent space, coupled with cloud technologies, allows analysts to visualize extremely large data sets, apply big data analytics and collaborate within the data.
- Cloud as a Service: General Dynamics blends emerging and legacy products into an ecosystem that can deliver secure IT enterprise solutions, manage large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services. We will show an integrated system that illustrates the opportunities and risks associated with XaaS deployments.
- Commercial and Enterprise Applications as a Service: General Dynamics experts will discuss new technologies that helps manage and monitor enterprise applications distributed across multiple hosting and user venues. These applications provide scalability in a global and geographically diverse user space while maintaining the security and accreditation practice required by the U.S. Department of Defenses operations and mission controls and also meet its cloud security guidance.
- GD Protected smartphones are built on the security features found in KNOX Samsung Galaxy smartphones. Chosen as the DMCC 2.0 solution, GD Protected phones securely integrate government-approved NIAP components to facilitate secure voice and data capabilities. General Dynamics loads the GD Protected software onto the Samsung KNOX devices and from that point on, the phone operates using only authorized software and applications from a trusted source. GD Protected phones are available for purchase through DISA.
- Heterogeneous Insider Threat System: Built with an open architecture framework, this demonstration will use Big Data architectures and a statistical approach to identify threat actors based on behavior patterns from indicators that span many data sets. (Click here to learn more)
- SectravIPer Universal Secure Phone: With the Sectra vIPer secure desktop phone, you can easily switch between making end-to-end secure and non-secure calls on Voice over IP (VoIP) and analog networks, eliminating the need for multiple desktop phones. The vIPer is the only VoIP phone certified to protect information classified Top Secret/SCI and below over commercial wired networks. In addition, the vIPer supports multiple key-sets for U.S. government sponsored interoperability (e.g., NATO & coalition).
- Software Defined Network (SDN): Our experts will demonstrate our knowledge solution and vision of how a SDN can fit into a Defense Enterprise Computing Center / Core Data Centers from a network perspective.
- TACLANE-1G (KG-175G) Network Encryptor: The TACLANE-1G is a low profile, one gigabit-per-second, network encryptor. Ruggedized for tactical and strategic environments, it is NSA certified to protect information classified Top Secret SCI and below. The TACLANE-1G is the first High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor (HAIPE) with cyber sensing capabilities available today.
- TACLANE-10G (KG-175X) Network Encryptor: The new TACLANE-10G high-speed cyber-defense encryptor expands throughput performance to 10 Gb/s. The TACLANE-10G is NSA certified to secure information classified Top Secret SCI and below and is capable of accepting additional software to improve network efficiency and sensing capabilities.
- TACLANE Trusted Sensor Software is a new, first-of-its-kind, NSA-approved, optional feature for the TACLANE-1G. With Deep Packet Inspection, TACLANE Trusted Sensor Software allows customers see and analyze all the traffic passing through the network for enhanced situational awareness.
# # #