Bluefin-9M Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV)
The Bluefin-9M is a lightweight, two-man-portable autonomous underwater vehicle with a mission turnaround time of less than 15 minutes. Equipped with a variety of user-selected payloads for multiple applications, the Bluefin-9M provides the performance of much larger AUVs in a convenient and rapidly deployable package. Applications for the Bluefin-9M include:
- Inshore Survey
- Environmental Protection and Monitoring
- Mine Countermeasures (MCM)
- Port & Harbor Security
- Unexploded Ordnance (UXO)
- Rapid Environmental Assessment (REA)
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
General Dynamics acquired Bluefin Robotics in February 2016.
The Redesigned Bluefin-9
The Bluefin-9 unmanned underwater vehicle (UUV) provides unmatched high-resolution data, leading navigation, data processing and mission turnaround time in a two-man portable UUV.