Trusted Network Environment (TNE)
Multilevel Information Access and Sharing
General Dynamics Trusted Network Environment (TNE®) is the leading cyber edge solution in use today by the U.S. Department of Defense and Federal Agencies that enables multiple coalitions of interest (COI) to share sensitive information across security boundaries. Built on an enhanced Linux Operating System (OS) provided by our PitBull product, TNE enables this 360 degree collaboration with a suite of trusted software applications, utilities and tools that are fully accredited for cross-domain information sharing.
- Cross Domain Collaboration and Information Sharing
- Users See Only Authorized Information
- One Desktop, One Windows® Interface, All Classifications
- Reduce Size, Weight, Power and Cost (SWAP-C) through the consolidation of multiple desktops
- Cut, copy and paste information between dissimilar sources of information for data fusion capabilities
The Benefits of Implementing TNE
"TNE provides a set of applications that allow for collaboration, sharing of information and segregating information. At the same time, at a higher level that information can be fused and we can ensure that they don't have any unauthorized disclosures whether intentional or unintentional."
Greg Adams, General Dynamics TNE Product Manager