SignalEye – AI Software for Automated Signal Classification
Automated Spectrum Situational Awareness
General Dynamics SignalEye™ solution provides spectrum situational awareness by automating the classification of signals through the use of machine learning. This electronic warfare software provides tactical warfighters and security personnel with a timely, accurate view of the threat in the RF spectrum. SignalEye is always on - learning and alerting you to the signals that threaten you and your mission.
AI for RF
The RF spectrum has emerged as a new fighting domain. Peer and near-peer adversaries threaten our dominance on land, air, sea, space and cyber every day. Use artificial intelligence to make sense of the vast number of signals you’re seeing and those you’ve collected for true situational awareness. Recognize when a threat is coming for you, not when it’s at your door.
With SignalEye, you will know what is normal and what is a threat at the speed your mission needs.
DETECT, ISOLATE AND CLASSIFY SIGNALS FOR RF SPECTRUM SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
General Dynamics SignalEye uses artificial intelligence (AI) to provide warfighters and security personnel with a timely, accurate view of the threat in the RF spectrum and enables analysts to detect trends in the adversary’s behavior. SignalEye doesn’t require specialized hardware acceleration. In a tactical context, this electronic warfare software deploys on a commodity hardware as an add-on to a RF front end system solution such as iRF’s LiteRail™ or your existing front end. In a classified or unclassified Amazon cloud context, it scales to process petabytes of data.
Features At A Glance
- Machine Learning – signal classification using convolutional neural networks (CNN)
- Data Driven – detection capabilities based on neural network training
- Streaming – signal detection in streaming digital RF data
- Software Only – solution runs on general purpose computer
- Hardware Independent – RF front-end agnostic
- Mission Independent – integrates with existing user-focused mission interfaces
- Standards Based – supports VITA-49, VITA Radio Transport
- Public API – C/C++, Python, Java, Scala
RF Signal Types
- Frequency Modulation (FM)
- Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (QAM)
- Minimum-Shift Keying (MSK)
- Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing (OFDM)
- Amplitude Shift Keying (ASK)
- Frequency Shift Keying (FSK)
- Gaussian Minimum Shift Keying (GMSK)
- Phase-Shift Keying (PSK)
SignalEye And Your Electronic Warfare (EW) System
Metadata provided by SignalEye:
- Modulation type
- Class (communications or radar)
- Center Frequency
- Duration (start and stop time)
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask An Expert
If you are looking for more information or would like to request a demo, please contact our team of RF Electronic Warfare Experts.