Dynamic Connections 2020
Navigating Cyber Security
Dynamic Connections 2020 will bring together our community of customers, partners and technology professionals together for three days to discuss, be heard, and discover how to navigate cyber security. Presented by General Dynamics Mission Systems, DC20 attendance is free* and includes access to all general sessions, breakouts, training and meals.
Date: April 28 - April 30, 2020
Location: Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, San Diego, CA
Reasons To Attend Dynamic Connections
- Elevate your technical skills with detailed, hands-on product training while earning Continuing Education Units
- Gain insight into product roadmaps and investments, and provide feedback and experience to impact future product development
- Gather and discuss industry information, and learn from and leverage real-world best practices
- Explore to understand and apply advancements in technology
- Network and connect with peers, industry leaders and subject matter experts from across government, industry and academia
- Ask questions, get answers and exchange ideas with those professionals tackling the same challenges as you
Each track features five 90 minute blocks to provide ample time to dive deep into these trending topics and bring a variety of perspectives to the conversation.
The training and breakout sessions at Dynamic Connections 2020 are organized into four tracks and provide you with the opportunity to dive deep and learn about the latest trends.
During our hands-on product training you will have the opportunity to elevate your technical skills while earning Continuing Education Credits for CompTIA® certifications.
This is a closed conference and requires approval to attend. Attendees must be affiliated with a U.S. Government agency or a U.S. Government partner. All U.S. Citizens are subject to citizenship verification prior to approval. Due to the nature of this event, all Foreign Nationals require final approval by the U.S. Government in order to attend this conference. Approved Foreign Nationals must present their valid passport for entry into this event.
*Attendance at this Dynamic Connections 2020 event is offered without charge to U.S. Government attendees, industry partners and other invitees. U.S. Government attendees are advised to seek guidance from your Designated Agency Ethics Official (DAEO) as to whether your acceptance of free attendance to this event is permitted under your agency's widely attended gathering (WAG) rule and obtain any determinations required by such rule or other applicable regulations. General Dynamics Mission Systems can provide information on this event that will assist your DAEO in making this determination, and this information is available upon request. Please contact us at DynamicConnections@gd-ms.com to make your request.
For more information, click here to email us.