Hiring Event in Minneapolis, MN
Join us to meet our team and learn about life at General Dynamics Mission Systems! We're hiring engineers for our Bloomington facility to work on Airborne programs.
Date: Thursday, February 20, 2020
Time: 4pm - 8pm
Location: 8800 Queen Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55431
Please RSVP using the form below.
Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required. ID required for entry.
Current Job Opportunities
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Module/FPGA Design Engineers
- Signal Processing Systems Engineers
- Hardware Systems Leads/Architects
- Embedded Software Engineers
- Integration and Test Engineers
- Software and System Test Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Program Technical Manager/DPME
- Quality Engineers
Unable to attend this event?Check out our upcoming recruiting events calendar.
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE Disability/Veteran.
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email