Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity Makes Us Stronger
Our team is made up of thousands of professionals – people with vastly different backgrounds and experiences. They’re not just all welcome here – they’re all celebrated. At General Dynamics Mission Systems, we know that an inclusive environment, where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas at all levels, allows us to approach problems in more innovative ways and create the best solutions for our customers and the best culture for our teams.
Why do so many professionals from so many different backgrounds choose to build their careers at General Dynamics?
Our Culture, Diversity and Inspiration
"Diverse perspectives bring a richer process, a richer background and a richer environment."
-- Toni Johnson, Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition & Diversity and Inclusion
Our People and Our Partnerships Shape Our Inclusive Culture
- Organize inclusivity celebrations in local workplaces
- Collaborate to brainstorm and share ideas
- Host enterprise-wide Lunch and Learns
- Develop and action company diversity strategy
- Lead, advocate for, and educate others on D&I initiatives
Employee Resource Groups
- Promoting equity, cultural awareness and an inclusive work environment
- Increasing employee job satisfaction, morale and productivity
- Fostering professional development and learning through mentoring, networking, open dialogue and the exchange of ideas
General Dynamics Mission Systems is firmly committed to a culture of diversity, inclusion, fairness and equality. We stand for equality for all, regardless of family or marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. I encourage all of us to reflect on how we can help foster a world where individuality is respected and celebrated.
Chris Brady, President, General Dynamics Mission Systems