When you join General Dynamics Mission Systems, you’ll become part of a world class team that inspires innovation!
With over 60 years in the defense, aerospace and imagery industries, General Dynamics is an established leader and trusted advisor in solving our nation’s toughest challenges. Our strengths include:
- Competitive benefits and flexible work schedule options for employees
- 43% of our employees are tenured over 10 years
- 64% of employees hold a security clearance
- 30 years providing cybersecurity expertise to government agencies
- More than 150 locations worldwide
- Employees include veterans from all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces
- A Fortune 100 company, General Dynamics has received top 50 Employer Awards from:
- Workforce Diversity for Engineering & IT Professionals (Ranked #15 overall in 2015)
- Equal Opportunity Magazine (Ranked #10 overall in 2015)
- Woman Engineer Magazine
- Minority Engineer Magazine
- CAREERS & the disABLED
When you join our team, you’ll work with leading edge technology and the best in the industry to solve tough customer problems while keeping our nation safe. Learn more
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran.