Unified Cyber Defense
Advanced adversaries maintain capabilities which defeat current defensive solutions and approaches.
Cyber Climate Map prioritizes defensive cyber actions by identifying external threat vectors which match internal vulnerabilities. This also enables drill down into any part of the network architecture to understand both the gaps and defensive assessments at all levels of the organization.
General Dynamics Mission Systems provides customers an experienced partner for implementing your insider threat detection capability. We offer processes to ensure successful establishment, guidance on how to set policy and governance, and an architecture proven to operate on a global scale.
High Performance Computing (HPC)
For more than 35 years, General Dynamics has been solving our customer's most challenging problems through the design, development and deployment of HPC systems.
We support customer missions by extending the life of existing systems, and architect and integrate solutions designed to increase existing platform performance. As we bring our expertise into the High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA) arena, we are leading the way towards the next generation of HPC technologies to meet customer mission needs.
- Infrastructure Modernization
- Advanced Technology
- Systems Integration
- Application of Commercial/Open source Software
- Lifecycle Support
- Development Support
- Advanced Architectural Studies
- Evaluation and Assessment of Emerging Technologies for Future Systems
- Big Data Analytics
- Open Source
Real-time High Performance Data
General Dynamics, making use of an Internal Research and Development (IRAD) investment, has combined the processing power of HPC with customized open source technologies to provide real-time analysis and understanding of Big Data.
Key results were:
- Achieved a 10x performance improvement in the advanced processing of very large and dynamic data sets
- Customized Apache Hama from the distributed programming model to the parallel programming model that is best utilized in HPC systems
- Displayed data using a 3D visualization tool that allows users to look at vast quantities of data quickly, helping to accelerate discovery and insight.
General Dynamics’ diverse business base allows us to scan the technology horizon and integrate the latest advances into our offerings. Our mature processes enable us to quickly develop the mission-specific tools our customers need to navigate the cyber domain and address threats head-on.
- Agile Tool Development
- Large-scale Systems Engineering, Implementation and Integration
- High-Assurance Software Development
- Test and Evaluations
- Sensors, Devices, Applications and Services
- Information Operations Expertise
- Modeling and Simulation
- Hard Target/Hard Problem
- Information Sharing and Analysis
Our reverse engineering capabilities include:
- Multi-staged approach to reverse engineering using community best practices for repeatability and consistency
- Telecommunication equipment reverse engineering expertise
- Simple and complex reverse engineering activities against open and closed hardware and software standards
- Support QRC efforts
- Highly skilled engineers enabling customers to meet aggressive deadlines for existing mission activities
- Support to forensics team on difficult reverse engineering problems
- Reverse Engineering training program
At the AUSA 2018 Annual Meeting & Exposition, General Dynamics is demonstrating innovation that ensures readiness for U.S. Army and U.S. ally requirements across all domains to move the mission forward.
General Dynamics Mission Systems has released GEM One R1.1, an enterprise-level remote encryptor manager, that will allow customers to visualize and manage a network of dispersed encryption devices across the enterprise from anywhere in the network, monitoring its health, status and connectivity.
General Dynamics at AUSA Global Force 2018: Modernizing and Equipping the Army for Today and Tomorrow
At the 2018 AUSA Global Force Symposium & Exhibition, General Dynamics will showcase its investments in platform solutions and capabilities built to support the U.S. Army and U.S. allies across all domains. General Dynamics is focused on partnering with the Army to develop innovative solutions that ensure readiness for the future.