SATCOM On-The-Move Model 20-20M Terminal
All General Dynamics SOTM products share a legacy of proven, reliable performance on aircraft, ships, fast boats and a variety of military wheeled and tracked vehicles, including HMMWV, Bradley and Stryker and a variety of commercial vehicles. The Model 20 terminals share a common technology base, common components, and a common user interface with the other products in the General Dynamics SOTM family (Models 13, 17 and 24).
Key to the performance of any SOTM product is the availability to maintain the link during dynamic platform motion. General Dynamics SOTM products provide world-class "on satellite" tracking accuracy via combination of integral tracking receiver, gyro stabilization, and inertial measurement unit.
General Dynamics' Model 20-20 series terminals provide high data rate, reliable X, Ku, or Ka Mil and Commercial band satellite communications while on-the-move over a wide range of operational conditions. The modular design of the terminal allows it to be customized to meet specific customer requirements.
- Reliable high data rate satellite communications
- Superior link availability and performance over a wide range of operational conditions
- RF bands provide maximum operational flexibility, including Ku, Ka MIL, Ka Commercial and X Band.
- Leverages a wide range of commercially available modem systems
- Modular design enhances maintainability and minimizes life cycle cost
- Lightweight, low profile design with all RF Components on Elevation Payload for high efficiency RF Tx/Rx
- Antenna includes the antenna positioner, servo controller, tracking receiver, block up and down-converters and high efficiency solid state power amplifier all contained on the pedestal with interface for Power, Ethernet and L-Band Tx/Rx interface to modem