Embedded Software Engineers
CHALLENGING WORK IN A CHALLENGING WORLD
Developing mission-critical systems that help keep our Nation safe is what we do.
At General Dynamics Mission Systems, you’ll be part of our team of leaders and innovators who solve tough mission challenges. Each and every day.
As the prime contractor, General Dynamics Mission Systems has directly supported a critical Intelligence Community mission for over 15 years. We’ve built our future on our strong history of success, earned trust, and a culture of integrity and respect. It takes an amazing team to keep our Nation safe.
Our technologies and capabilities aren’t just top-notch, they’re often classified. Working on this Intelligence Community program means you are working hands-on a deployed national security mission and hands-on with the smartest teammates who rise to the challenge to work side by side with government customers.
You will also have the opportunity to develop low-level software on real-time operating system (RTOS), identify vulnerabilities, develop Command and Control capabilities, and adapt features into a larger, embedded platform applying cutting-edge technologies. You will understand, manage and own new development features from the research design phase to test and integration.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE MISSION
- Full Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Application Development using...
- Java, Spring
- Spring Boot
- Spring Data
- Reverse Engineering/Embedded Development work with Embedded C/C++ development/test/integration on Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) equipment.
- Bold thinking, ideas, imagination, creativity and leadership.
WE INVEST IN YOU
- Up to a $20,000 Sign-on Bonus, for eligible Embedded Developers/Reverse Engineers and Application Developers.
- Do you have a “person”? Do you both want a career with meaning? Become part of the General Dynamics Mission System team and bring your “person” with you. If they are referred for one of our critical, open positions and are also hired, you will receive up to $20K! Payment processing starts on your 1st day of employment with us.
- Job Stability: We’ve been the prime contractor for over 15 years because of our commitment to the mission endures.
- Flexible Work Hours: We work the job, not the clock.
- Awesome Hanover, Maryland Location (hassle-free parking, quick access to restaurants)
- 6 miles to Baltimore/Washington International Airport
- 12 miles to Baltimore, Maryland
- 35 miles to Washington, D.C.
- Meaningful Professional Development: Engineering, Manufacturing and Systems Engineering Architect Leadership programs, rotational assignments, and tuition assistance designed to help move you forward.
- Flourish Personally and Professionally: Dive deep into health and wellness, 401K plans, insurance, and discounts that go above and beyond…just like you do.