End of Production Announcement:
December 2015: General Dynamics is announcing the end of production of the KG-530 High Speed SONET Encryptor. The KG-530 is no longer available for purchase. We will continue to provide technical Help Desk support and honor all active warranty and maintenance agreements. General Dynamics will continue to offer Flat Fee Fixes while supplies last.
We recommend the TACLANE-10G Encryptor (KG-175X) for your high speed encryption needs. For more information please contact our INFOSEC team at 888-897-3148; Infosec@gd-ms.com or visit the TACLANE-10G webpage.
24/7 Customer Support
You are never alone when you partner with General Dynamics to secure your critical information. With over 100,000 deployed NSA-certified encryptors worldwide, General Dynamics is committed to support our customers worldwide with a 24/7 technical Help Desk.
Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day / 7 days a week:
Our Infosec support page is designed to make it easy for customers to access the information they need. Please visit www.gdmissionsystems.com/infosecsupport for the following support features:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive technical bulletins, upgrade notices and other important product information automatically via E-mail
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires
- Depot Status — Track your encryptor through the depot
- Order Status — Track the status of your orders
- TACLANE-Micro Trade-In Program — Enter the units to be returned as part of the program and print out your packing slips and shipping instructions
- Software Requests — Request Software Upgrades for your TACLANE encryptors, GEM Patches and GEM Lite Software