Tactical Cross Domain Guards
Guards at the Tactical Edge
Secure Cross Domain Transfer for Any Mission
In today’s warfighting, networks are pushed to the tactical edge.
The Problem: Most current cross domain technology is not adapted for these tactical environments.
The Solution: General Dynamics’ family of cross domain guard products offers three unique implementation options on one architecture.
General Dynamics Cross Domain Guard Products:
- Move authorized data between networks at different classification levels or domains
- Utilize Secure Enhanced Linux® (SELinux) as a trusted computing base
- Conform to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) precepts
Guards at the Tactical Edge - Virtualized Guard
General Dynamics' CrossingGuardTM XD enables users to transfer data between security domains. These security domains are represented by Virtual Machines (VMs) within a single computer. While in this virtualized environment, users can simultaneously view and access multiple security levels, operating systems and domains from a single computer, eliminating the need for multiple computers. This means significant cost savings associated with IT equipment, network infrastructure, labor, space, weight and power improving operational and environmental efficiencies
Guards at the Tactical Edge — for Manwearable Applications
The ability share information across multiple security domains while in the battlefield gives dismounted warfighters access to more information than ever before available. The NanoXD brings greater situational awareness to soldiers supporting safety and mission success.
- Ultra-small form factor for man-wearable applications
- Light weight and low power device
- An In-line, bump-in-the-wire cross domain appliance
- Performs trusted data transfer for a constrained set of data/ message types
- Is a single solution for either uni- or bi-directional cross-domain data flows
Guards at the Tactical Edge — Single Board Computer
The ability share information across multiple security domains while in the battlefield gives deployed warfighters access to more information than ever before available. In addition, the General Dynamics TacGuard™ XD eliminates the need for multiple computing units in tactical environments. The TacGuard shares information across security levels on one unit.
- Uses a ruggedized, Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) computing platform in a low SWAP solution
- Provides configurable one-way or bi-directional data transfer for XML formatted data
- Resides on a single board computer (SBC) that can be deployed in multiple tactical configurations