Enterprise Mission Management Toolkit (eMTK)
Modular, Flexible and Scalable Intelligence Life-cycle Management
eMTK is an open commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) based workflow framework that provides intelligence life-cycle management services across the tasking, collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination (TCPED) enterprise. As a modular, flexible and scalable solution, eMTK tailors to a variety of mission needs, from activity-based intelligence analysis to humanitarian assistance and disaster relief (HADR).
- Simplifies the coordination of plans, schedules, products, and workflows that comprise the intelligence lifecycle
- Ensures integrated intelligence operations with unified toolsets for intelligence managers, analysts, customers and operators
- Seamlessly integrates the organization’s established business process rules into an underlying flexible workflow engine
- Promotes interoperability across the enterprise by providing an open, secure, net-centric architecture that supports existing and emerging standards (US GIAS, NATO STANAG, W3C, OpenGIS)
Our VISION FOR MULTI-INT EXPLOITATION 2020-2024
Advances in technology across operating environments (air, space, land, sea, and cyber), and intelligence sources (imagery, signals, geospatial, signatures, and open source), provide a wealth of data requiring timely identification of relevant information in complex environments and efficient analytical assessments for effective decision-making. Our vision for Multi-INT capabilities is to accelerate the creation of actionable intelligence and facilitate decision making through machine-assisted event forecasting and decision process automation.
General Dynamics Mission Systems’ Multi-INT exploitation strategy sets four goals:
- Anticipate: Reduce timelines and cognitive burden for Analysis and Decision Making through model-driven AI/ML workflow predictions and user-need forecasting
- Identify: Validate information, derive contextually relevant data, and present actionable intelligence through automated extraction and correlation services
- Collaborate: Increase situational awareness, enhance analytic value, and deliver coordinated responses seamlessly across Multi-INT, Multi-Domain, and Multi-Security environments
- Facilitate: Optimize and accelerate actions and decisions through role-based, streamlined human-machine interaction