Enterprise Mission Management Toolkit (eMTK)
Modular, Flexible and Scalable Intelligence Life-cycle Management
eMTK is an open commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) based workflow framework that provides intelligence life-cycle management services across the tasking, collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination (TCPED) enterprise. As a modular, flexible and scalable solution, eMTK tailors to a variety of mission needs, from activity-based intelligence analysis to humanitarian assistance and disaster relief (HADR).
- Simplifies the coordination of plans, schedules, products, and workflows that comprise the intelligence lifecycle
- Ensures integrated intelligence operations with unified toolsets for intelligence managers, analysts, customers and operators
- Seamlessly integrates the organization’s established business process rules into an underlying flexible workflow engine
- Promotes interoperability across the enterprise by providing an open, secure, net-centric architecture that supports existing and emerging standards (US GIAS, NATO STANAG, W3C, OpenGIS)
Our Vision for the Future of Motion GEOINT
This whitepaper details General Dynamics vision for Motion GEOINT, based on four key goals Analysts need to achieve anticipatory intelligence faster, more effective and efficiently.
- Flexible Architecture: Faster time-to-operations of new capabilities enabled by a flexible, extensible open architecture.
- Improved Situational Awareness: Providing access to an ecosystem of exploitation capabilities and data, including support to the tactical edge.
- Automated Data Extraction: Improved efficiency and ‘truth’ of knowledge capture using automated data extraction.
- Higher-value Intelligence: Improved context, content and relevancy.