Designed To Deliver Cutting-Edge Applications
General Dynamics Universal Applications Product (UAP) line consists of low-cost, miniature, low-power commercial computers that can be stand alone and/or connected to radios, computers, and other devices via a Universal Serial Bus (USB) port, Bluetooth®, or WiFi (802.11b/g). When directly connected to the radio, there is no separate power source or interface cable to add additional weight to the radio.
- Transmit pictures, video, audio, documents and applications from commercial, Bluetooth enabled devices such as Android™ tablets over a network
- Access the Internet and transfer data wirelessly
- Connect to a monitor or handheld display device for a desktop-like interface to access files and applications stored on the UAP
- Automatically send data to others in the network
- Obtain information from sensors, UAV’s, vehicles and other platforms
The Universal Applications Product (UAP) line provides situational awareness for disadvantaged users — by securely transmitting and receiving pictures, video, audio and documents from Wifi- or Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as an Android™ tablet or smartphone, everyone in your network can have access to the same information.
- Pair it or use it by itself — you have the ability to connect the UAP to other devices via USB, Bluetooth, or WiFI. You can also use it by itself or connect it directly to a radio, depending on the functionality you need it to provide.
- Use it like you would a laptop computer — you can use the UAP to access the internet and transfer data wirelessly. You can also connect it to a monitor or handheld display device for a desktop-like interface to access files and applications stored on the UAP.
- Customize your information — using the UAP, you can develop, store and select which applications you need to get the information you need, which includes data from sensors, UAVs, vehicles, handhelds and other platforms.
- Real-time image/video compression, video tracking and mosaicking
- Sniper detection
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Cognitive reasoners
- Health monitoring
- Commercial and tactical network bridging