URC-200 (V2) Line of Sight Transceiver
The Standard for Multi-Band, Multi-Mode Radios
General Dynamics proudly introduces the newest radio in the URC-200 family, the URC-200 (V2). The URC-200 (V2) Line of Sight Transceiver makes radio communications easier and more effective – without compromising privacy. This family of field-proven radios is backed by over two decades of production experience. This upgraded radio offers full compatibility with all currently fielded URC-200 accessories and includes the following benefits:
- Adaptable to many applications, including manpack, rackmount, vehicular and intercom
- Covers from 30 to 420 frequency range with optional frequency enhancements
- RS-232 interface allows for remote control access for both single and multiple remote operations
- Frequency Agile Co-site Filter reduces interference for Air Traffic Control (ATC) communications
- Frequencies are easy to set and access via the front-panel control presets
Give Us Your Feedback
We want to know how our users use our URC radios and better understand what their needs are. Your feedback will help us provide you with better communications to do your job. Please take a few moments to fill out our survey.
- NEW: Wireless Handheld Option for the URC Transceivers [PDF]
- Typical 10 Watt Aircraft/Shipboard System [PDF]
- Typical 10 Watt Base Station System [PDF]
- Typical 10 Watt Mobile System [PDF]
- Typical 10 Watt Backpack System [PDF]
- Typical 50 Watt Base Station System [PDF]
- Typical Repeater/Retransmit System [PDF]
- Typical Handheld Ground-to-Air Comms System [PDF]
- Typical Extended Mobile Communications System [PDF]
LOS refers to any “Line-of-Sight” (LOS) radio antenna communications system and covers the entire non-commercial, service and aviation bands of the AM/ FM, VHF/UHF spectrum, from 30 MHz to 420 Mz. General Dynamics designed its URC-200 LOS product line to provide highly dependable service and to withstand the most demanding, harsh treatment and situations in the field.
- Multi-band, multi-mode radio gives you the flexibility to operate in both the AM/FM bands and VHF/UHF spectrum. You can also customize the radio to work in manpack, rackmount, vehicular and intercom applications.
- No security clearance needed - the URC is a non-CCI radio, so you don't need any special security clearances to operate it. This also means that it can be shipped and stored without COMSEC handling requirements.
- Remote control access lets you use the radio from a distance. It's also lightweight and ruggedized, giving you radio communications in the harshest environments.
- Step Away From That Radio! Introducing our new wireless handheld option for the URC Transceivers
- URC-200 (V2) LOS Transceiver [PDF]
- URC-200 (V2) Systems Solutions [PDF]
- URC-200 Buyer’s Guide [PDF]
- URC-200 (V2) Application Descriptions [PDF]
- URC-200 (V2) Accessories [PDF]
- LSBC-102(V)1 Battery Charger [PDF]
- UEC-120 and UEC-220 Remote Control Units [PDF]
- URC-200 (V2) Uninterruptible Emergency Transceiver System [PDF]
Available Via GSA Schedule
GSA Order: GS-35F-0060N
Schedule: #70 | SIN 132-8
For assistance, please call 1-800-424-0052.
- Transceptor LOS URC-200 (V2)
URC-200 (V2) LOS Transceiver
- Cargador de baterías LSBC-102 (V)1
LSBC-102 (V)1 Battery Charger
- Unidades de control remoto UEC-120 y UEC-220
UEC-120 and UEC-220 Remote Control Units
- Accesorios URC-200 (V2)
URC-200 (V2) Accessories
- Soluciones de sistemas URC-200 (V2)
URC-200 (V2) System Solutions
- Sistema de transceptor ininterrumpido de emergencia URC-200 (V2)
URC-200 (V2) Uninterruptible Emergency Transceiver System
We currently offer operation and maintenance training for our Line of Sight radio products at our Scottsdale facility, which is conveniently located seven miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. If you’d prefer for us to come to you, Customer Onsite Training is also available: please contact us for a quote.
- URC Radio Introduction
- Description and Specifications
- Installation and Setup
For full syllabus details, please download the URC-200 (V2) Transceiver Training Content Outline.
The cost to attend is $2,000 per student, per course. Please contact us if you require a formal quote for training class funding.
A minimum of 8 students must enroll for each training course for the course to take place. General Dynamics Mission Systems reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course due to low enrollment, schedule conflicts, or other reason beyond our control. Changes will be announced a minimum of two weeks prior to the published course date being canceled or changed.