The Standard for Multi-Band, Multi-Mode Radios
General Dynamics proudly introduces the newest radio in the URC-200 family, the URC-200 (V2). The URC-200 (V2) Line of Sight Transceiver makes radio communications easier and more effective – without compromising privacy. This family of field-proven radios is backed by over two decades of production experience. This upgraded radio offers full compatibility with all currently fielded URC-200 accessories and includes the following benefits:
- Adaptable to many applications, including manpack, rackmount, vehicular and intercom
- Covers from 30 to 420 frequency range with optional frequency enhancements
- RS-232 interface allows for remote control access for both single and multiple remote operations
- Frequency Agile Co-site Filter reduces interference for Air Traffic Control (ATC) communications
- Frequencies are easy to set and access via the front-panel control presets
LOS refers to any “Line-of-Sight” (LOS) radio antenna communications system and covers the entire non-commercial, service and aviation bands of the AM/ FM, VHF/UHF spectrum, from 30 MHz to 420 Mz. General Dynamics designed its URC-200 LOS product line to provide highly dependable service and to withstand the most demanding, harsh treatment and situations in the field.
- Multi-band, multi-mode radio gives you the flexibility to operate in both the AM/FM bands and VHF/UHF spectrum. You can also customize the radio to work in manpack, rackmount, vehicular and intercom applications.
- No security clearance needed - the URC is a non-CCI radio, so you don't need any special security clearances to operate it. This also means that it can be shipped and stored without COMSEC handling requirements.
- Remote control access lets you use the radio from a distance. It's also lightweight and ruggedized, giving you radio communications in the harshest environments.
- Step Away From That Radio! Introducing our new wireless handheld option for the URC Transceivers
- URC Radio Introduction
- Description and Specifications
- Installation and Setup
For full syllabus details, please download the URC-200 (V2) Transceiver Training Content Outline.
- Transceptor LOS URC-200 (V2)
URC-200 (V2) LOS Transceiver
- Cargador de baterías LSBC-102 (V)1
LSBC-102 (V)1 Battery Charger
- Unidades de control remoto UEC-120 y UEC-220
UEC-120 and UEC-220 Remote Control Units
- Accesorios URC-200 (V2)
URC-200 (V2) Accessories
- Soluciones de sistemas URC-200 (V2)
URC-200 (V2) System Solutions
- Sistema de transceptor ininterrumpido de emergencia URC-200 (V2)
URC-200 (V2) Uninterruptible Emergency Transceiver System
- NEW: Wireless Handheld Option for the URC Transceivers [PDF]
- Typical 10 Watt Aircraft/Shipboard System [PDF]
- Typical 10 Watt Base Station System [PDF]
- Typical 10 Watt Mobile System [PDF]
- Typical 10 Watt Backpack System [PDF]
- Typical 50 Watt Base Station System [PDF]
- Typical Repeater/Retransmit System [PDF]
- Typical Handheld Ground-to-Air Comms System [PDF]
- Typical Extended Mobile Communications System [PDF]