Multi-INT Analysis & Archive System (MAAS)
The Scalable Solution for Multi-INT Capture, Exploitation, Dissemination and Archiving
General Dynamics’ Multi-INT Analysis and Archive System (MAAS) supports the Motion GEOINT mission and a solution for analysts providing a scalable, open, service-based platform to capture, exploit, disseminate and archive intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) data. MAAS enables real-time and forensic analysis of multiple intelligence (Multi-INT) sources supporting missions as they occur along with Structured Observation Management (SOM) and Activity-Based Intelligence (ABI).
- Generation of custom reports in real-time
- Completely configurable report templates
- Customizable tool set for rapid reporting to senior decision makers
- Hybrid/Cloud-ready solution for diverse deployment environments
- Observations captured for ease of data sharing and federation across missions
Our VISION FOR MULTI-INT EXPLOITATION 2020-2024
Advances in technology across operating environments (air, space, land, sea, and cyber), and intelligence sources (imagery, signals, geospatial, signatures, and open source), provide a wealth of data requiring timely identification of relevant information in complex environments and efficient analytical assessments for effective decision-making. Our vision for Multi-INT capabilities is to accelerate the creation of actionable intelligence and facilitate decision making through machine-assisted event forecasting and decision process automation.
General Dynamics Mission Systems’ Multi-INT exploitation strategy sets four goals:
- Anticipate: Reduce timelines and cognitive burden for Analysis and Decision Making through model-driven AI/ML workflow predictions and user-need forecasting
- Identify: Validate information, derive contextually relevant data, and present actionable intelligence through automated extraction and correlation services
- Collaborate: Increase situational awareness, enhance analytic value, and deliver coordinated responses seamlessly across Multi-INT, Multi-Domain, and Multi-Security environments
- Facilitate: Optimize and accelerate actions and decisions through role-based, streamlined human-machine interaction