Multi-INT Analysis & Archive System (MAAS)
The Scalable Solution for Multi-INT Capture, Exploitation, Dissemination and Archiving
General Dynamics’ Multi-INT Analysis and Archive System (MAAS) supports the Motion GEOINT mission and a solution for analysts providing a scalable, open, service-based platform to capture, exploit, disseminate and archive intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) data. MAAS enables real-time and forensic analysis of multiple intelligence (Multi-INT) sources supporting missions as they occur along with Structured Observation Management (SOM) and Activity-Based Intelligence (ABI).
- Generation of custom reports in real-time
- Completely configurable report templates
- Customizable tool set for rapid reporting to senior decision makers
- Hybrid/Cloud-ready solution for diverse deployment environments
- Observations captured for ease of data sharing and federation across missions
Our Vision for the Future of Motion GEOINT
The volume, variety, and velocity of Motion GEOINT data continues to grow at an exponential rate. Today’s decision makers, analysts, and warfighters need systems that can automatically identify information, provide anticipatory analysis, and broker data, ensuring greater data veracity and delivery of contextually relevant data to generate higher value intelligence and aid decision makers. To learn more about how we view the future of Motion GEOINT, request our “Motion GEOINT 2018 Strategy” whitepaper.