Advanced Viewing Of ISR Motion Imagery
MissionMonitor is an advanced ISR motion imagery viewer which combines high performance playback and video enhancement with integrated metadata and situational awareness tools. As a fully STANAG 4609/NGA MISP* complaint viewer, MissionMonitor can be accredited and installed across military, law enforcement and commercial organizations to enable proficient viewing and interpretation of live, post flight and archived video content. MissionMonitor provides:
- Incisive imagery review
- Enhanced situational awareness
- Simplified analysis and reporting
- Reduced user fatigue
- Standards compliant (STANAG 4609/NGA MISP)
Our Vision for the Future of Motion GEOINT
This whitepaper details General Dynamics vision for Motion GEOINT, based on four key goals Analysts need to achieve anticipatory intelligence faster, more effective and efficiently.
- Flexible Architecture: Faster time-to-operations of new capabilities enabled by a flexible, extensible open architecture.
- Improved Situational Awareness: Providing access to an ecosystem of exploitation capabilities and data, including support to the tactical edge.
- Automated Data Extraction: Improved efficiency and ‘truth’ of knowledge capture using automated data extraction.
- Higher-value Intelligence: Improved context, content and relevancy.