LTE Band 14 Outdoor Directional User Equipment
This Product Has Been Discontinued
Please contact us to learn about alternatives or to receive support.
The LTE Band 14 Outdoor Directional User Equipment (UE) features a state of the art, patented baseband processor currently supporting 3GPP LTE Release 8 and software upgradeable to 3GPP Release 9. The LTE outdoor UE supports 100Base-T Ethernet for connection to a PC or to a compatible residential Wi-Fi router for internet sharing.
- State of the art patented baseband processor
- High performance throughput
- Over the air software upgradeable
About General Dynamics LTE
General Dynamics Mission Systems LTE combines expertise in building and integrating complex communication networks and products with industry leading 3G and 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) wireless broadband to deliver “always on” high-speed access to vital information needed by law enforcement, emergency first responders, government agencies, military personnel and others responsible for public safety and national security.
General Dynamics Mission Systems LTE ensures that information, ranging from real-time video feeds to large image files and other mission-critical data will be available in cluttered urban environments, isolated rural areas and everywhere in between. General Dynamics Mission Systems is committed to introducing state-of-the-art, next generation communications technology.
- The unit is a 3GPP Category 3 UE which delivers Frequency Division Duplex (FDD) downlink/uplink data rates up to 36.7Mbps/12.6Mbps in a 5MHz channel and 73.4Mbps/25.5Mbps in a 10MHz channel and is designed specifically for LTE Band 14 (788-798MHz Uplink, 758-768MHz Downlink).
- The LTE outdoor UE is packaged in an IP67 rated, UV stabilized plastic enclosure and contains dual-polarized high gain MIMO antennas for superior radio coverage. The unit is powered from a 24V passive Power over Ethernet (PoE) AC adaptor. User authentication and security is accomplished by standard 3GPP USIM authentication.
- Configuration and UE management is performed via an easy to use web based tool. Software upgrades to future LTE releases are done seamlessly over-the-air by network push without any intervention from the subscriber.
LTE Band 14 Outdoor Directional
|Operating Frequency||3GPP Band Class 14
(788-798MHz Uplink / 758- 768MHz Downlink)
|Channel Bandwidth||5MHz and 10MHz|
|Duplex Mode||Frequency Division Duplex (FDD)|
|UE Category||Category 3 UE|
|Transmit Power||+23 dBm ± 2 dB|
|Radio Performance||3GPP TS 36.101 compliant|
|LTE PHY Layer Maximum Data Rates||36.7Mbps/12.6Mbps in a 5MHz FDD channel
73.4Mbps/25.5Mbps in a 10MHz FDD channel
(Actual throughput depends on channel
bandwidth and radio coverage.)
|Standards Compliance||3GPP R8 LTE compliant; 3GPP R9 LTE compliant via future software upgrade|
|Radio Configuration||1 Transmit / 2 Receive|
|Power Supply||US compatible PoE AC adapter:
Input Voltage (AC): 100-240V nominal, 90-264V maximum
Input Frequency Range: 47-63Hz
Output Power: 12W @ 24V
Temperature range: -10 to +40 °C (+14 to +104°F) ambient
|Power Consumption||7 Watts maximum|
|Dimensions||122mm W x 215mm H x 66 mm D|
|Weight||2.0 Kg (4.4lbs) maximum
(Does not include mounting bracket)
|Antenna||Integrated directional antennas (dual polarization)|
|Host Interface||100BaseT Ethernet|
|Networking||Embedded LTE connection manager & statistics; IPv4 & IPv6, NAT/NAPT, DHCP server|
|Configuration & Management||Web-based configuration; OTA Firmware upgrade via FTP/TFTP; System status and security logs|
|LEDs||External status and signal strengths|
|Enclosure||Metal back, UV stabilized plastic front|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +70°C (-40 to +158°F) ambient
(Includes solar loading of +15°C)
|Storage Temperature||-40 to +65°C (-40 to +149°F) ambient|
|Humidity||5 to 95% condensing|
|Water/Dust Proofing||IP67/NEMA 4X compliant|
|Mounting||Pole and wall mount|
|Sales Pack||LTE Outdoor unit, PoE AC adaptor,
Ethernet cable (2m in length for use between PoE AC Adaptor and PC/Router)
|Regulatory Approvals||Radio & Safety approvals: FCC radio approval; UL safety approval ROHS compliant|