2W SWaP Evolution eNodeB (RN2402)
This Product Has Been Discontinued
Please contact us to learn about alternatives or to receive support.
The General Dynamics LTE 2W SWaP Evolution eNodeB (RN2402) is a single carrier LTE base station packaged into a compact, rugged, water and dust resistant enclosure. The small size and durability of this eNodeB make it ideal for vehicle mount and man portable LTE systems.
- Compact Design
- Standards Compliant
- High Performance
- Multiple Frequency Band Support
About General Dynamics LTE
General Dynamics Mission Systems LTE combines expertise in building and integrating complex communication networks and products with industry leading 3G and 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) wireless broadband to deliver “always on” high-speed access to vital information needed by law enforcement, emergency first responders, government agencies, military personnel and others responsible for public safety and national security.
General Dynamics Mission Systems LTE ensures that information, ranging from real-time video feeds to large image files and other mission-critical data will be available in cluttered urban environments, isolated rural areas and everywhere in between. General Dynamics Mission Systems is committed to introducing state-of-the-art, next generation communications technology.
What Sets Us Apart
- Compact Design – The General Dynamics RN2402 Size Weight and Power (SWaP) optimized LTE eNodeB combines digital baseband processing and radio circuits in a compact outdoor environmentally hardened enclosure. The space saving design has been optimized for deployment with the antennas in order to maximize coverage.
- Standards Compliant – The General Dynamics RN2402 eNodeB complies with the global 3GPP LTE standards to ensure interoperability with 3GPP compliant User Equipment over the LTE air interface protocols. The RN2402 eNodeB implements the standard S1 interface to the Mobility Management Entity and Serving Gateway in a 3GPP Evolved Packet Core.
- High Performance – The RN2402 eNodeB is a member of the General Dynamics class leading high performance macro cellular eNodeB product family. It incorporates the advanced receiver technologies and performance enhancing architecture that make the General Dynamics eNodeB family the optimum choice for Public Safety, Tactical Cellular and Private Network deployments.
- Multiple Frequency Band Support – The RN2402 eNodeB is available in a range of frequency bands to enable a large range of use cases across the Public Safety, Tactical Cellular and Private Network market segments.
RN2402 LTE eNodeB Datasheet
|RF Power Output||+33dBm (2W) total (+30dBm (1W) per antenna port)|
|Antenna Connector Type||4x antenna connector — 2Tx, 4Rx, 50-ohm N-type|
|Operating Frequency||B1, B3, B4, B7, B12, B14, B17, B20, B28|
|Bandwidth||5MHz and 10MHz|
|3GPP Compliance||Rel. 9 LTE
Software upgradeable to 3GPP Rel. 10
|Number of Users||256 connected|
|Maximum Throughput||60Mbits /s downlink, 25Mbits /s uplink|
|Backhaul Interface||2x Gigabit Ethernet. RJ45 connector for copper Ethernet|
|LMT Interface||Serial port connection|
|Power Consumption||80W maximum|
|Dimension||300mm x 300mm x 90mm|
|Voltage||+12VDC - +36VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +55 C|
|Water And Dust Proof||IP65 (IEC529) and NEMA 4X|