Modular, Flexible and Scalable Intelligence Life-cycle Management
eMTK is an open commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) based workflow framework that provides intelligence life-cycle management services across the tasking, collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination (TCPED) enterprise. As a modular, flexible and scalable solution, eMTK tailors to a variety of mission needs, from activity-based intelligence analysis to humanitarian assistance and disaster relief (HADR).
- Supports planning, scheduling and managing TCPED across the enterprise through secure, web-based interface
- Ensures integrated intelligence operations with unified toolsets for intelligence managers, analysts, customers and operators
- Configures to various missions and applications through open, net-centric architecture
- Promotes interoperability across the enterprise by supporting variety of standards (US GIAS, NATO STANAG, W3C, OpenGIS)
Built on an open architecture, eMTK integrates best-in-industry and best value solutions to provide the most capable, most affordable solutions for our customers. Our open architecture approach enables customers to rapidly add, upgrade or reconfigure capabilities to adapt to evolving mission needs.
This toolkit offers customers the flexibility to use only the specific tools required based on the variables of target environment, customer profile, time, cost and desired mission effect. eMTK’s intelligence life-cycle management capabilities span the needs of planners, managers, asset owners and analysts.
eMTK leverages General Dynamics’ 35+ years of experience in the TCPED mission management business and combines the best technology practices across commercial, U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community, NATO and Coalition organizations.
Intelligence Requirements Management
- Request for Information (RFI) review and approval
- Visualization and management of customer intelligence needs
- Instant access to related ISR management and product data
- Requests generated via an intuitive browser interface and/or email
- Customizable reports for current/historical resource loading, status and trending
- Optimal view into resource suitability and availability Resource Tasking & Brokering
- Nominate and track Resource Task Orders
- Decision aide/brokering tool provides unified management of ISR collection activities
- Effectively manages a variety of command and control resources and ISR management systems
Business Process Management
- Optimizes and orchestrates end-to-end allocation and execution of work from customer RFI through dissemination of finished intelligence products
- Implemented using commercial patterns and refined using national security/ISR specific semantics
- Processes defined visually and stored for later reuse and customization