With its high torque capability, the Vector-35G accommodates a wide range of payloads from longrange cameras to radar systems. The Vector-35G is ruggedized to ensure performance in the harshest environment and provide unmatched reliability. General Dynamics’ unique, proprietary design allows for 24/7 continuous operation without requiring homing or calibration.
- High speed & smooth motion Up to 90°/sec
- 360° continuous pan rotation
- Low power consumption
- Low backlash precision gearing
- Upright or inverted installation options
- Software adjustable stops
The Vector-35G leverages our in-depth expertise in motion control systems. It provides superior control and accuracy. With precision hardened gearing and built-in control electronics, the system provides precise, smooth motion with high torque. It’s perfect for long range sensors, and is also optimized for radar applications with complete EMI shielding.
• Supports a wide range of cameras, radars or other payloads, up to 35 pounds (15.9 kg)
• Simplified integration with table top mount and high torque
• Ruggedized and sealed to protect against vibration, temperature extremes, dust, sand, wind, rain, snow and ice
• Starts instantly; no warm up required
• Absolute position sensors require no homing or calibration
• 24/7 continuous operation
General Dynamics Global Imaging Technologies designs and manufactures high-performance camera systems and components that provide our customers the clarity, accuracy and reliability to successfully complete their mission. We leverage 40 years experience in motion technologies, to design and manufacture a full suite of pan-tilt systems.
|Speed||0.5 to 90 ˚/sec||1.0 to 15 ˚/sec|
|Angular Range||360˚ continuous||-45˚ to +45˚|
|Peak Torque||1,500 oz-in||8,000 oz-in|
You may contact our customer service center by email, phone or fax.
General Dynamics Global Imaging Technologies
7603 Saint Andrews Ave, Suite H
San Diego, CA 92154
Our fundamental mission is to ensure the continued precision performance of your cameras in the field.
Our products and solutions play mission critical roles in some of the harshest environments across all domains. Customers depend on these maintenance services for their rugged reliability and performance in the field.
Our Customer Service operation works closely with users to maximize the, performance, reliability and up time of our mission critical imaging systems. We have established long term relationships with defense, homeland, commercial and international communities for logistics, support and depot.