Enterprise Mission Management Toolkit (eMTK)
Modular, Flexible and Scalable Intelligence Life-cycle Management
eMTK is an open commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) based workflow framework that provides intelligence life-cycle management services across the tasking, collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination (TCPED) enterprise. As a modular, flexible and scalable solution, eMTK tailors to a variety of mission needs, from activity-based intelligence analysis to humanitarian assistance and disaster relief (HADR).
- Simplifies the coordination of plans, schedules, products, and workflows that comprise the intelligence lifecycle
- Ensures integrated intelligence operations with unified toolsets for intelligence managers, analysts, customers and operators
- Seamlessly integrates the organization’s established business process rules into an underlying flexible workflow engine
- Promotes interoperability across the enterprise by providing an open, secure, net-centric architecture that supports existing and emerging standards (US GIAS, NATO STANAG, W3C, OpenGIS)
General Dynamics vision for Multi-INT Exploitation 2019 – 2024
The number of traditional and non-traditional data sources available to Analysts is growing at an unprecedented pace. Helping to manage this exponential increase in data is General Dynamics Multi-INT Exploitation strategy. It accelerates the creation of actionable intelligence with greater veracity and relevant context, while optimizing system performance.
The five keys to delivering actionable intelligence faster and more efficiently:
- Extract: Extracting and delivering the right information to users for their mission needs by identifying and integrating community algorithms and data sources.
- Correlate: Improve object discovery, recognition and extraction by automatically correlating data across multiple “INTs”.
- Derive: Derive meaning from data and anticipate future outcomes through probabilistic and mathematical inference to align data with key indicators and analytic models.
- Accelerate: Optimize and accelerate system performance through High Performance Computing *HPC techniques
- Employ: Generate higher-value intelligence by utilizing relevant data.