Precise Positioning Service In Space
General Dynamics' Monarch-M (formerly M-Code) Receiver provides Precise Positioning Service position, velocity, and time information for Department of Defense Low Earth Orbit (LEO) and GEO applications. Performance and satellite visibility are enhanced through the use of dual antennas; each of the 32 GPS channels can be assigned to either antenna.
- Design Based on Legacy Monarch Space-Qualified Digital Design
- 100+ Equivalent Years of Accumulated Trouble-Free DoD Space Heritage; > 500K Orbits
- Same Reliable Position, Velocity, Time, Pseudorange, and Carrier Phase @ 10 Sec
- Relative Navigation Position, Velocity, and Time Modes
- Same Legacy Monarch Footprint and MIL-STD-1553B Interface & Control
The Next Generation of Secure Position, Navigation and Timing Technology Whitepaper
The Department of Defense is now focused on satisfying the need to provide assured position, navigation and timing (PNT) – or assured PNT – and General Dynamics is answering that call by developing new antenna designs, power amplifiers, receivers, waveform generators, and related capabilities that are more resilient to threats.