Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT)
Create Actionable Intelligence Faster with AI and Machine Learning
General Dynamics Mission Systems has over 25 years of innovating and evolving GEOINT services to meet the needs of our customers in the global defense, civilian and commercial markets. General Dynamics is at the forefront of automating the GEOINT environment and integrating intelligence operations.
Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Products
General Dynamics vision for Multi-INT Exploitation 2019 – 2024
The number of traditional and non-traditional data sources available to Analysts is growing at an unprecedented pace. Helping to manage this exponential increase in data is General Dynamics Multi-INT Exploitation strategy. It accelerates the creation of actionable intelligence with greater veracity and relevant context, while optimizing system performance.
The five keys to delivering actionable intelligence faster and more efficiently:
- Extract: Extracting and delivering the right information to users for their mission needs by identifying and integrating community algorithms and data sources.
- Correlate: Improve object discovery, recognition and extraction by automatically correlating data across multiple “INTs”.
- Derive: Derive meaning from data and anticipate future outcomes through probabilistic and mathematical inference to align data with key indicators and analytic models.
- Accelerate: Optimize and accelerate system performance through High Performance Computing *HPC techniques
- Employ: Generate higher-value intelligence by utilizing relevant data.
About Motion GEOINT
Our core competencies include Motion GEOINT Services, enterprise workflow, mission management capabilities, and machine learning. Whether helping to provide actionable intelligence for the warfighter overseas or domestic natural disaster response teams, General Dynamics is committed to providing world-class, end-to-end, open service solutions in support of the GEOINT mission.