Hiring Event in Scottsdale, AZ
Join us to meet our team and learn about life at General Dynamics Mission Systems! We’re hiring engineers for our Scottsdale, AZ facility to work on exciting critical Space and Intelligence Systems programs.
Date: Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Time: 4pm - 6pm
Location: Main Hayden Building
8201 East McDowell Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
We will be interviewing for the following positions:
- ASIC/FPGA Engineers (TS/SCI obtainable)
- RF/Microwave Systems Architects (TS/SCI obtainable)
- Software Engineers (Active Top Secret)
- Systems Engineers (Active TS/SCI)
- DSP Engineers (TS/SCI obtainable)
- Digital Design Engineers (TS/SCI obtainable)
- Radiation Effects Engineers (TS/SCI obtainable)
- FPGA Developers (Active Secret)
- Embedded Software Developers (Active Secret)
- Space Communications Security Systems Engineers (Active Secret)
- Space Communications Security Systems Architect (Active Secret)
Unable to attend this event? Check out our upcoming recruiting events calendar.
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE Disability/Veteran.
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our organization
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email