Innovation Sourcing Network Resources
Check out our Newsletter, Publications and FAQs
From time to time the Innovation Sourcing Network (ISN) will share documents to inform the ecosystem of industry topics, news, and general awareness information.
Innovation Sourcing Network (ISN) Publications
- ISN August 2019 Newsletter
- ISN June/July 2019 Newsletter
- ISN May 2019 Newsletter
- ISN April 2019 Newsletter
- ISN March 2019 Newsletter
- ISN February 2019 Newsletter
- ISN January 2019 Newsletter
- ISN December 2018 Newsletter
- ISN November 2018 Newsletter
- ISN October 2018 Newsletter
- ISN August 2018 Newsletter
- ISN July 2018 Newsletter
- ISN June 2018 Newsletter
- ISN May 2018 Newsletter
- What is the Innovation Sourcing Network?
- Innovation Sourcing Network Standard Briefing
Frequently Asked Questions
We answered a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Innovation Sourcing Network, TechScouts, and how you can get involved.
“The Innovation Sourcing Network (ISN) is our open supplier innovation ecosystem, where we work with current and emerging suppliers that range from small to large businesses and everything in between,” said Sheila Lucas, manager of the Supply Chain Management Innovation Sourcing Network for General Dynamics Mission Systems.
As a developer of mission-critical C4ISR solutions, General Dynamics Mission Systems is keenly aware of the responsibility the company carries to deliver reliable, adaptable and secure products and services to customers.
General Dynamics Mission Systems Introduces ‘TechScout’ for Suppliers to Innovate New Capabilities for Customers
The new General Dynamics EDGE Innovation Sourcing Network revitalizes its EDGE collaboration model to ‘crowdsource’ superior technical solutions for customers.