CrossingGuard™ XD is a low SWaP, trusted cross domain access and transfer solution that is ideal for tactical platforms and sensors where Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) constraints are prevalent.
Built on COTS open standards, CrossingGuard XD is a software-based virtual guard designed for tactical mission environments that require cross domain processing at the mobile edge. CrossingGuard XD can be employed on any trusted virtual platform and enables uni- and bi-directional data transfer between adjacent security domains based on pre-defined message rule sets and filters.
- Software-based, Trusted Cross Domain Transfer Solution
- Designed and built for secure virtualized environments in tactical deployments with SWaP constraints
- Supports for uni/bi-directional data transfer requirements
- Security based on DoD standards and NSA guidance
- Increases operational and cost efficiency