TACLANE-GigE (KG-175A) Encryptor
TACLANE®-GigE (KG-175A) End of Life Announcement
General Dynamics has announced the end of life (EOL) of the TACLANE-GigE Encryptor (KG-175A). General Dynamics will continue to provide technical Help Desk support and honor all active warranty and maintenance agreements. Flat fee fixed repairs are available while supplies last. Extended maintenance contracts are no longer available for purchase.
The TACLANE-1G Encryptor (KG-175G) is the recommended replacement product. A trade-in program is available for GigE customers to purchase the TACLANE-1G at a reduced price. The TACLANE-1G provides 2 Gb/s encryption throughput in a smaller, lighter, more power efficient and ruggedized form factor. TACLANE-1G is NSA-certified to protected information classified Top Secret SCI and below and offers optional features such as agile VLAN and TACLANE Trusted Sensor (TTS) software. For more information please contact our INFOSEC team at 888-897-3148; Infosec@gd-ms.com or visit the TACLANE-1G webpage.
TACLANE is a registered trademark of General Dynamics. HAIPE is a registered trademark of the National Security Agency.
24/7 Customer Support
You are never alone when you partner with General Dynamics to secure your critical information. With over 100,000 deployed NSA-certified encryptors worldwide, General Dynamics is committed to support our customers worldwide with a 24/7 technical Help Desk.
Help Desk — Contact our technical Help Desk 24 hours a day / 7 days a week:
410-850-4893 / 877-230-0236
Our Infosec support page is designed to make it easy for customers to access the information they need. Please visit www.gdmissionsystems.com/infosecsupport for the following support features:
- Product Update Notifications — Sign up to receive technical bulletins, upgrade notices and other important product information automatically via E-mail
- Warranty Status — Enter the serial number of your encryption device to find out the date your warranty or maintenance expires
- Depot Status — Track your encryptor through the depot
- Order Status — Track the status of your orders
- TACLANE-Micro Trade-In Program — Enter the units to be returned as part of the program and print out your packing slips and shipping instructions
- Software Requests — Request Software Upgrades for your TACLANE encryptors, GEM Patches and GEM Lite Software