The Customers We Serve
General Dynamics Mission Systems creates and integrates the systems that make things work so our customers can get things done.
The Intelligence Community (IC) depends on General Dynamics Mission Systems to develop, support and enhance products and systems that support high value information.
- TACLANE– Micro is one of the most popular in-line network encryptor certified by the National Security Agency (NSA) to protect information classified Top Secret and below.
- Mission-focused software system development and integration of multiple capabilities across the IC.
- For three decades we have played an instrumental role in the development, fielding and operational support of the high assurance key management infrastructures of the U.S. and Allied nations; providing a vital capability to both the strategic and tactical communications needs of our warfighters.
Federal Civilian and Law Enforcement
- Provide systems engineering, software development, integration, quality assurance, and operations and maintenance to help our customer rapidly develop intelligence products.
- Our cybersecurity and engineering support work keeps an agency operating, ensuring that essential tools and information are available without interruption.
- General Dynamics provides proven, highly relevant cyber and systems engineering, integration and sustainment experience critical to the Department of Homeland Security’s Development, Deployment and Capability Support (DDCS) program.
- Provide emergency response support and liaison to communications partners to identify the possible impacts of potentially disruptive events and coordinate the restoration and repair of the infrastructure when outages occur.