Site Services Supervisor
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience to meet managerial expectations.
Department of Defense Secret security clearance is preferred at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Responsibilities for this Position
At General Dynamics Mission Systems, we create the technologies, products and services that help our nation’s heroes keep our nation safe. The work we do is so advanced, we are continuously moving the boundaries of what’s possible. Here you’ll work with the best and your talent will be front and center on projects that impact the world. Are you up to the challenge?
We apply advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, AR/VR, Cloud Native and Quantum Physics to solve our customers’ missions in Cyber, RF, undersea, interstellar and everything in between.
As the Site Services Supervisor you’ll be responsible for a major component of the Facilities Strategic Plan. Essentially, you’ll lead and manage facilities management-directed initiatives and special projects. We’ll rely on you to initiate process improvements and costs reduction initiatives. It’s an exceptional challenge and for a true leader, it’s an equally exceptional opportunity.
What you’ll experience:
- Technologies that aren’t just top-notch, they’re often classified
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what’s next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge - as it’s discovered
What you bring to the table:
- Proficient understanding of facilities systems
- Proficient understanding of internal and external compliance policies
What sets you apart:
- Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success
Responsibilities included (but not limited to):
- Cleanliness of Manufacturing/Engineering (Business) sites (3 buildings)
- Facilities Maintenance
- Oversee outside vendor services
- On-Call for day-to-day requests and/or Emergency requirements to fulfill business needs
- Oversee team responsible for daily cleaning throughout the properties
- Prepare for New Employees as they on-board, by making sure their workspace is ready prior to start
- Negotiation for vendor services (as applicable)
General Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS) engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13,000+ top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency. We offer highly competitive benefits and pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose. You will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we invite you to join our high performance team!
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran